My Giant Shopping Mall on Isla Nublar

Good evening everyone,
I was inspired by the Willamette Parkview Mall in the 2006 videogame Dead Rising to build my own dinosaur resort/mall with some of the plazas being based off of the different guest types. I guess the narrative behind this map could be the entertainment division wanted to cash in on the hyper-consumerism of a mall combined with awesome dinosaurs.

I'll link my video down below, but here's a rundown of the plazas:

Entrance Plaza (General Guests)
Entrance Plaza is a great gateway into our great mall. With a five-star gym, bowling alley, and a variety of shops, Entrance Plaza has something for everyone to enjoy. We also have several prehistoric creatures to welcome you to the mall. Welcome to Entrance Plaza! And Welcome to the Jurassic World Mall!
Food Court
Come over to the Food Court for delicious beverages and meals from all four corners of the globe. From burgers to coffee, doughnuts to seafood, we've got everything your empty stomach craves! If you think our menus are diverse, then you'll really enjoy our unique selection of dinosaurs!
Nature Plaza (Nature Guests)
Technologically advanced and tailored to our Nature Guests, scenic Nature Plaza is where science meets prehistory. Take a ride on the famous Jurassic Tour or visit the Innovation Center to see the technology of the Jurassic World Mall. Our viewing platforms are a great gateway into multiple periods of the ancient world: Permian, Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous. Make sure to visit the Jurassic Tour Gift Shop for souvenirs of the plaza's great prehistoric animals!
Luxury Plaza (Luxury Guests)
Luxury Plaza is home to many great amenities: five-star hotels, prestigious steakhouses, beautiful art galleries, and much more! Come visit the plaza's lagoon to gaze upon the magnificent Mosasaur. Luxury Plaza's other famous inhabitants include the deadly apex predator, the Tyrannosaurus Rex, and the gentle giant, Triceratops. If you think our dinosaurs are incredible, you should check out our deals! (Due to construction projects, the Velociraptor Paddock will be temporarily closed)
Paleo Park
The perfect centerpiece to the fantastic Jurassic World Mall is Paleo Park. Here, you can find the vast variety of prehistoric flora that we use throughout the mall. Go on a morning jog, throw some Frisbees on the well-trimmed grass, or simply breathe in the fresh, tropical air.
Adventure Plaza (Adventure Guests)
Adventure Plaza is the plaza for you! Watch a masterful blockbuster in our world-renowned cinema or see where our aviary takes consumerism to new heights! When you're not shopping at our many great shops underneath the glorious palms, Adventure Plaza has an incredible amount of prehistoric animals to pique your interest, including the fierce Therizinosaurus and the famous Stegosaurus. Don't forget to stop by the Spinosaur Swamp to see our local Suchomimus and Baryonyx population!

Top Bottom