My One Wish.

If i could have one wish for the Devs to put into the game is to enable the Missoin Updates and other Comms Panel messages into full screen.I find it difficult to read the boody things withut getting up and getting closer to the telly!

Press the ps button on the pad with the circle button or is it press the ps button with the square button, anyhoo this will zoom in and then use the the controller to move around the magnified screen. Tbh it's quicker and easier to move closer.

Press the ps button on the pad with the circle button or is it press the ps button with the square button, anyhoo this will zoom in and then use the the controller to move around the magnified screen. Tbh it's quicker and easier to move closer.

Nope that doesnt work.

I have just tried it myself and it works. It seems you have to enable the feature first.
here's the spiel from the PS4 user manual.

Select
icon_settings.png
(Settings) > [Accessibility] to configure accessibility features, such as zooming and controller button assignments.

Zoom

To enable the Zoom feature, select the [Enable Zoom] checkbox. During zooming, you can only move the enlarged area or cancel zooming.
Each user can enable this feature.

Zoom inPress the PS button and the
b_square.png
button together.
Move the enlarged areaUse the directional buttons, left stick, or right stick.
Cancel zoomingPress the
b_circle.png
button or the PS button.
Hope this helps o7

Top Bottom