Coaster Crazy My opinion about Crazy Coaster :D

Hello, I would like to give my opinion about Crazy Coaster.:)

When I first saw the images and the trailer of the game I thought this game is a ''****'', but then I noticed too many details and said'' this game has its charm'' and I totally changed my mind.
Frontier comply with what he said, have a great editor Flexible and easy to make coasters and that's what the game is. :D
If you notice, the lift of the coaster has ladders and that's a nice touch that was missing in the new rollercoasters games now.

I love how visitors are designed, and how they behave in the coaster, cries, love it! I would define this game as a game crazy and fun to make flexible and easy coasters, I hope to create many types of roller coasters (wooden, classic, crazy, high, long, etc.)
For me I give my congratulations to Frontier for creating this great game that is a good start to a family theme park game.

I have really wanted to try the beta, as the game goes on sale in Spanish and I run to buy it!!

PD: This is an opinion of mine, I would like to be respected and everyone can talk freely without criticizing anyone. :)

Thanks Frontier!!

Well seeing that we don't see new coaster games come out frequent anymore, its a start. I like that there were some decent supports in it, unlike RCT. A couple of things that I don't really care about, was the fact that the trains flew off the track, as this is almost impossible in todays real coasters as wheels are under the train to keep this from happening. The other thing that was corny was the kid dancing while riding..

Well seeing that we don't see new coaster games come out frequent anymore, its a start. I like that there were some decent supports in it, unlike RCT. A couple of things that I don't really care about, was the fact that the trains flew off the track, as this is almost impossible in todays real coasters as wheels are under the train to keep this from happening. The other thing that was corny was the kid dancing while riding..
Yeahh jajajaj But a game that combines the fun and crazy world of coasters, I see a good start. :)

Hello, I would like to give my opinion about Crazy Coaster.:)

When I first saw the images and the trailer of the game I thought this game is a ''****'', but then I noticed too many details and said'' this game has its charm'' and I totally changed my mind.
Frontier comply with what he said, have a great editor Flexible and easy to make coasters and that's what the game is. :D
If you notice, the lift of the coaster has ladders and that's a nice touch that was missing in the new rollercoasters games now.

I love how visitors are designed, and how they behave in the coaster, cries, love it! I would define this game as a game crazy and fun to make flexible and easy coasters, I hope to create many types of roller coasters (wooden, classic, crazy, high, long, etc.)
For me I give my congratulations to Frontier for creating this great game that is a good start to a family theme park game.

I have really wanted to try the beta, as the game goes on sale in Spanish and I run to buy it!!

PD: This is an opinion of mine, I would like to be respected and everyone can talk freely without criticizing anyone. :)

Thanks Frontier!!

You think you that writing will make a better game? the game is crap is made for children 5 years old. been deceiving us an one year by selling the best rollercoaster game to finally see this...

Saying you think the game is fine frontier take out a new and better ... But no!

Well, it wasn't what I was expecting at all. However, the coaster building looks interesting, and I like the ways the "peeps" react to the coaster. So I guess it could be fun. I'm just a bit sad...

You think you that writing will make a better game? the game is crap is made for children 5 years old. been deceiving us an one year by selling the best rollercoaster game to finally see this...

Saying you think the game is fine frontier take out a new and better ... But no!
Frontier has already said that this is the beginning of a series of theme parks games, so leave time to see the next game.

To me this game I like to be a principle, and I'm pretty fun because I like everything in this game overall.

Viewing Kinectimals and Kinect work in Disneyland I trust that we will come with a Frontier next big game.

I like the Fact when the Peeps where flying though the air, they had these mad ass grins on the face hahahaha if that was me, pretty sure ib be screaming, crying and need a change of Shorts haha

I like the Fact when the Peeps where flying though the air, they had these mad ass grins on the face hahahaha if that was me, pretty sure ib be screaming, crying and need a change of Shorts haha
I like everything the game overall. But I see that the trains are very short, I would like to choose the number of cars as in RCT3. :)

Then I guess I must be 5, it looks like I'll enjoy it. There seems to be a ton of detail in the coaster construction.

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion, but stop having a "I don't like it so nobody is allowed to say good things about it!" attitude. If you don't like it, cool, feel free to continue playing what you actually enjoy. Let the rest of us look forward to Frontier's new game.

I know Frontier's earned my trust - I've yet to play a Frontier game that didn't seem really detailed and high quality.

Oh, and just FYI - Nobody deceived you. Frontier never released any information about the game except that it's a rollercoaster game. If it's not what you want, get over it and move on. Don't be a child about it.

Then I guess I must be 5, it looks like I'll enjoy it. There seems to be a ton of detail in the coaster construction.

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion, but stop having a "I don't like it so nobody is allowed to say good things about it!" attitude. If you don't like it, cool, feel free to continue playing what you actually enjoy. Let the rest of us look forward to Frontier's new game.

I know Frontier's earned my trust - I've yet to play a Frontier game that didn't seem really detailed and high quality.

Oh, and just FYI - Nobody deceived you. Frontier never released any information about the game except that it's a rollercoaster game. If it's not what you want, get over it and move on. Don't be a child about it.
Yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone says something decent! I agree with you 100%. I look very forward to the BETA for PC, and of course I'll buy the game. :D

Same here. Lost Winds is free on iOS at the moment, so I downloaded it. 5 minutes into the game, I was blown away. Along with VALVe and a couple other developers, Frontier has a place in my heart.

Same here. Lost Winds is free on iOS at the moment, so I downloaded it. 5 minutes into the game, I was blown away.

I purchased the game a while back but did not have enough time to play through and appreciate it. Have started playing it recently and I too am blown away at the depth, animation and the endearing look of Lost Winds (2).

I like the art style that Frontier have and I look forward to Coaster Crazy. The small preview was so good; funny too. I hope I get to see more soon :)

Top Bottom