Parks My park

I started a park which I am calling "Pirate Cove". It is still very much a work in progress, but I decided to show a few screens of what I have so far. I hope you like them and will comment and give suggestions.

The first one is a bug that I have reported. It shows a fountain that I made which I encircled with a circular path. As you can see in the shot, the peeps walk right through the fountain base (on the right) as if it was not there.

Peeps%20walk%20thru%20the%20fountain_zpsrpa5mwqh.jpg

The next shot shows a view of a few buildings with the Star wheel in the background.

Fig%201_zpsykyipi0h.jpg

In this next shot you see the main drag as you enter the park. The building on the right has rest rooms, while the building on the left has a drink shop, hat shop, and food shop in that order.

Fig%202_zpszk5wjxd5.jpg

This next shot is a night time aerial shot of my park so far.

Fig%203_zpsmv6gf727.jpg

And Finally a night view of my Rocktopus ride being menaced by the Kraken and his tentacles.

Rocktopus_zps4kf2oxni.jpg

Very nice. Future benches and flowers will make it complete.

Just one thing. A mere cosmetic one. The trees in front of the Rocktopus maybe a bit high. I would choose lower ones in the middle to make the ride a bit more visible for the guests and to ease the treeline a bit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion, highly appreciated.

Here I redid the scenrry as per your suggestion, how does this look?

Revised%20Rocktopus_zpsnqvgyyhr.jpg

Last edited:
I think it is better now. Because people can see what is happening, watch family members waiting how they ride the rocktopus.

I like how you put in scene the fight between the Polyp and the Kraken.

Thank you, next I am working on a small coaster, but I won't post a shot until it is finished as I am not very good with steel coasters.

Very nice Park! Parkmaker. [up] Did you manage to get those folders opened I explained about on the other, Sharing Parks Thread?

Last edited:
That is the way they extracted, but getting back on topic I created a simple "family" coaster (don't have a name for it yet):

It has a lift, an airtime hill, and a barrel roll after which it returns to the station.

Family%20Coaster_zpsogz7kucu.jpg

As always comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Here is a POV of my second Coaster, the 2nd lift hill will be replaced once the boosters are activated. It was needed so the train could make it through the 2nd part of the track.

[video=youtube_share;xLbFerlrxzE]https://youtu.be/xLbFerlrxzE[/video]

Last edited:
Now with the release of the new Alpha phase, I started working on my park again. I modified the big coaster which I am calling "The Whale". I used the terrain tool a little bit (more will come later). This is still a WIP, but I thought I would share a few screen shots. As always comments and/or suggestions are welcome.

Whale%20_zps3cnkvugd.jpg

Whale%201_zpsb4ipbqpe.jpg

Whale%202_zpslpmensfm.jpg

When I finishe with the coaster I will be posting a revised POV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom