My Suggestion on Economy & Insurance on ED

I am a fairly new player and don't know if some aspect I suggest has been suggested / changed on earlier version. Here I list below my suggestions.

1 - Economy in ED doesn't make sense at all. Astronomical rewards are given for trivial task with no real danger. What I suggest is more dynamic economy and reward system. If too many CMDR are doing cargo haul mission, the reward should diminish, in the same way, if fewer number of CMDR doing other type of mission, reward should increase creation a auto balancing system. Also, where all of these credits are coming from ? If would be nice to have a more balance economy based on real demand of these stations and logical rewards.

2 - Insurance need to be changed as well. Instead of paying %5 of the total value of the ship, you should have cuts (similar to hiring pilots) based on your ship size. It can be like this: Small Ships %5, Medium Ships %7,5 , Big Ships %10 cut from any income (including limpet sell). You can also opt out of insurance any time but there must be one time entry fee, say %25-50 value of your ship.

Top Bottom