My Top 10 Herbivore Dinosaurs

Here is My top 10 Herbivore dinosaur list this list shows which dinosaurs are my absolute favorites and I would like to hear your opinion about this list down below if you agree or disagree but this list.

10. PLATEOSAURUS
17_uimu7 (1).jpg

9. TENONTOSAURUS
1024px-Tenontosaurus.jpg

8. MAGNAPAULIA
magnapaulia-f6779551-cae8-42f3-8cdb-553b42cb255-resize-750.jpeg

7. DRYOSAURUS
eousdryosaurus-nanohallucis.jpg

6. MIRAGAIA
5775661_orig (1).png

5. PACHYRHINOSAURUS
8efecee097b9cc3ea131b3bfc70897b9.jpg

4. EINIOSAURUS
0zV9oeejmd-Dinosaurus_-_Dinosaur_-_Dinosaurio_-_Dinosaure_-_Einiosaurus001.jpg

3. SHUNTUNGOSAURUS
a-herd-of-shantungosaurus-dinosaurs-sergey-krasovskiy (1).jpg

2. OURANOSAURUS
Ouranosaurus_AfricaScene_01_100ppi (1).jpg

1. THERIZINOSAURUS
Therizinosaurus_the_stompling_land_03_by_swordlord3d-d7zmc3d.jpg

Here is my list of herbivorous dinosaurs I would like to see in the game. Most of these have had some representation, or at least mention, in the JP franchise. I did avoid mentioning any sauropods, as I feel they pretty much deserve a list of their own.

10) Dryosaurus (seen in the first novel and featured in Operation Genesis)

9) Euoplocephalus (listed as part of the dinosaurs in the park in the first novel)

8) Othneilosaurus (not mentioned in the franchise so far, but the related, though dubious, genus Othnielia was featured in the first novel, and much of the material that was associated with that genus has since been reassigned to Othneilosaurus)

7) Hadrosaurus (also listed on the park list in the first novel, though like Euoplocephalus, I don't recall it being actually seen. It was also one of the first North American dinosaurs discovered, the first to be described from more material than a few teeth, and the first dinosaur skeleton in the world to be mounted, so, yeah, it deserves to be in the game. ;) )

6) Psittacosaurus (featured in the Universal Studios Park rides)

5) Prenocephale (like Othneilosaurus, hasn't itself been mentioned in the franchise to my knowledge, but a relative, Homalocephale, was featured in Operation Genesis. And like Dracorex and Stygimoloch are thought to be juvenile versions of Pachycephalosaurus, Homalocephale is thought to be a juvenile form of Prenocephale, so...

4) Ouranosaurus (part of Operation Genesis, and a popular request, if I understand correct.

3) Mononykus (part of Lockwood's collection in his manor in Fallen Kingdom; might be difficult to implement due to being smaller than the in game Troodon)

2) Protoceratops (part of Lockwood's collection in his manor in Fallen Kingdom)

1) Plateosaurus (not sure if the animal itself has been featured in the franchise, but by God, WE NEED SOME TRIASSIC DINOS IN THIS GAME :p)

Top Bottom