Myer's Zoo Exhibit Bug

I love this game but there are still a lot of bugs. This could and should be an excellent game but it's very patchy.

This always happens for me. In the first two Myer's zoos start a new game, immediately create a new work zone and just select all the exhibits. Close and look at the work zone. They are all listed. Open the work zone and half the exhibits don't show. Close the work zone and look at the number of buildings. They are no longer part of the work zone. The same happens if you add them to an existing work zone. No work zone, no keepers feeding, poor beasties. There may be more of this later but I'm still trying to force my way through the India scenario.

Simplified:
Myer's Lake Island Zoo: Exhibit 1 can't be added to a work zone.
Myer's Animal Entertainment Park: Exhibits 2 & 3 can't be added to a work zone.

Last year, on my first play through I get the bare minimum rating on the India zoo and binned it. The only zoo I didn't finish. It had so many bugs it was annoying. If I could by-pass it immediately, I would. I had hoped it would be all sorted now but it hasn't.

Note: I have just installed both DLCs. I can't remember this as a problem a year ago but it's possible. There were a lot of bugs then as well.

It isn't just exhibits in de Lake Island zoo that to this, staff buildings and facilities do it to. I had these bugs before the latest version and dlc came out. I can only advice you to report it on the issue tracker.

Top Bottom