Parks Mythic Ember Amusement Park

August 16th 2005

Hello there! My name is Mark Mardillo, and I am the Public Recreations worker for Mythic Ember Amusement Park!

I can't wait to personally share with you the construction progress of the amusement park that we currently have on our hands!

For those who have not heard the news stories. Mythic Ember Amusement Park is a brand spankin' new amusement park located just outside of Richmond, Kentucky. We are operated under the guidance of the Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, and this will be the companies first park to be built by them from the start!

Two roller coasters are planned to be built for this amusement park, (But I don't want to spoil those wonders of science just yet...)

The people below are going to be those who will be writing to you on this post often. Some will post lots of pictures (coughcoughMEcoughcough) While others may announce other things like new ride announcements and park updates!

General Manager - Holly Ember
Public Recreations - Mark Mardillo (Mee!)
Director of Operations - Jason Klein
Ride Operations Manager - Tony Spelman

Now that all of the technical stuff is out of the way... Tomorrow Jason Klein, will have a construction peek on the new rides coming to Mythic Ember!

Have a fantastic rest of your morning/day/evening, and Ride on!

-Mark Mardillo

Last edited:
Top Bottom