Dinosaurs NESTING DLC

I doubt they will appear for a couple of reasons; the first reason is that that breeding dinosaurs will effectively remove the need to have a Hammond Creation Lab. Players would only need to create at least two animals for each species, with their favourite genetic modifications. The breeding dinosaurs effectively become a free Hammond Creation Lab themselves, and thus removing the need to have the building.

The second reason is Frontier will have to create several new models (hatchlings and juveniles) and animations (e.g. Growth transitions) for all of the species in the game. All of this would take up a lot of space, and would effectively sacrifice the chance for pterosaurs or marine reptiles to be in the game. It would be easier (practically and financially), and dare I say better, to have smaller species that can effectively fill the “young dinosaur” niche for JWE (e.g. Turanoceratops and Minmi).

Reproduction and puppies is present in the jp franchise, so this is something that should be in the game and no use saying that it is Jurassic World because the stories are connected. Frontier herself says that she does hard work to improve the game, so the DLC of nests could be paid, due to the great effort to make the models of the babies and young people. Frontier works hard, there is no laziness

The financial issue is quite simple, it's just being a DLC paid to offset the expenses. And the aquatic and flying ones can come later. What matters is that they come regardless of time

The financial issue is quite simple, it's just being a DLC paid to offset the expenses. And the aquatic and flying ones can come later. What matters is that they come regardless of time

You don’t understand what I mean, a breeding mechanic and baby/juvenile dinosaurs would require a large amount of computational power and would most likely take up the space that would have been reserved for more interesting and overall better DLC's for pterosaurs, marine reptiles and even small dinosaurs (e.g. Compsognathus and Microceratus).

Also speaking of a presence in the JW franchise, why else does InGen use growth accelerants on the dinosaurs?

DREX+FOODlabelsFINAL.jpg

They use them because they know their customers don’t want to spend thousands of dollars and thousands of miles to travel to an island that only has tiny hatchlings, they want to see fully grown dinosaurs that tower over them! Thus I see no requirement for JWE to have breeding dinosaurs.

Last edited:
Nesting could be a neat mechanic, but not one that I feel is needed. I like the game as is; however, add a Site B mode, and then I think Nesting will be a fantastic addition to the game.

(Gondrasia) I understand you, but I meant dlc of nests only in sandbox mode, and if there is acceleration of dinosaur growth, it is for park dinosaurs, this does not invalidate reproduction among the dinosaurs. In the future could be added Site B and have nests on this new island. But I believe this is necessary for the game, but the aquatics and the flying ones can. We need new species, I agree with you, but it would be great to have male dinosaurs and breeding in the future.

Top Bottom