NEW DLC ???

Hello
Do you think a new DLC will be unveiled soon because it's been 5 months since Ghost Buster .. 😒
The 3 months between each DLC are no longer respected 😟

Another thread on DLC, really?

When Frontier have something to announce, you'll hear about it. They also never promised a new DLC every 3 months, it was just a pattern they were going in for awhile.

I think they are going to slow down on DLC releases now. Their hands have been full with Zoo and Planet Coaster Console Edition. We won't see a DLC this month, if not December, then sometime next year.

I think they are going to slow down on DLC releases now. Their hands have been full with Zoo and Planet Coaster Console Edition. We won't see a DLC this month, if not December, then sometime next year.

You say it like a fact that there will be a new DLC in future. As far as we now know, this is fake-news! There isn’t an official statement of future plans nor that there will be still DLC’s in future... Please don’t do this all the time. Don’t say things that aren’t clear, just because of your hope. Some take this for real.

I was just speculating on what could happen. My gut feeling is that they might be done with further development but I'm holding out hope that there might be more content in the future.

I'm thinking about only one dlc until next summer to keep us pleased. That's because of needed resources for PZ post release work plus one or two PZ dlcs and PC for console programming.
I don't know if they could deliver more than that...

If there is another DLC, even next year between January-April, please let it be a 10 rides DLC. There are still rides that are missing from the game that they could make. I can think of a few coasters, flat rides, and water rides from RCT3 that would work in Planet Coaster. How about a kiddie ride pack, or a carnival pack with some more carnival type rides and working games of skill.

If there is another DLC, even next year between January-April, please let it be a 10 rides DLC. There are still rides that are missing from the game that they could make. I can think of a few coasters, flat rides, and water rides from RCT3 that would work in Planet Coaster. How about a kiddie ride pack, or a carnival pack with some more carnival type rides and working games of skill.
Personally, I'm waiting for a topple tower and a slingshot😞

There will always be Rides that are not in the Game. The Industry doesn't stand still. Frontier will be always behind in Terms of that. I wouldn't hold out on every Ride possible being in the Game. We will just have to wait and see if they will give us some more DLCs or if they have moved on. But until we get an official statement, everything we say will be speculation of course. Everybody has their personal Favourite that they want to see in the Game. It would be neat if everybody got what they wanted. Unlikely though, because the Wishlist is just too long to please everybody.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom