New Nav panel symbols

OK all, last one for a bit. :)

I think i have figured out some of the new symbols on the new nav panel. For example, the arrows pointing to the edges are a site open to all i think. But what is the one next to Davis Base?

Is there a listing of the symbols and what they are someplace?

1578793221448.png

forgive me if i am not explaining correctly. I know the destination symbols and the location markers. I was curious about the ones listed here. It has been a couple years since i have played, but i do not recall these one. i tried to land at Davis but i could not communicate with it. It shows as mercenary, but not able to interact with. nothing too critical here, just getting caught up. thank you all

1578852013509.png

forgive me if i am not explaining correctly. I know the destination symbols and the location markers. I was curious about the ones listed here. It has been a couple years since i have played, but i do not recall these one. i tried to land at Davis but i could not communicate with it. It shows as mercenary, but not able to interact with. nothing too critical here, just getting caught up. thank you all

View attachment 158555
As Koben said earlier - click on it to see what they mean:

1578852381779.png

The diamond like symbol indicates a resource site, the pile of cash symbol indicates mercenary missions available, the ringed planet is unid'ed signal present, the squared circle with the four dots indicated wing missions available, the last symbol indicates conflict zones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom