[LFG] New Player looking for friends

New guy here. Ive already cleared my progress twice because i felt i went out of newbie zone too early. Ive saved up enough space bucks now for a reasonable ship and would like to meet an active group to play with. I dont really understand the faction thing or much else to be honest. Id probably be a pain for awhile while explaining so many basic things. So far i have been mainly NPC killing in Dromi. Im 48 years old and it looks like ill be sticking with this game long term if i can sink my teeth in. Thanks for your consideration

Come and dive into AEDC if you like.
We're all 40 - group rule - you're not allowed to be 48 you'll need to lose a few years ;-)
Even the 20 somethings are made to act like they're 40.

We do a bit of everything, and we're prettty good at most things. We support the Alliance of Independent Systems and push their factions around the galaxy. We have ranks of our own which the game ignores for the Alliance, and they're even grindier than the Federation/Imperial version. We have medals galore to work towards and various other awards. Every day tends to have a good 15 operations active covering everything in the game from death and destruction to nice peaceful trading or exploration.

If you fancy giving us a try, jump on discord the link is in my signature below ...

Welcome CMDR Cousin Eddie, you have certainly come to the right place. The squadron I am with has countless times helped new members who were in the same situation as you find yourself. We have a simple ship build that will help them jump around the bubble quickly. We tend to help these members make a crap ton of credits as quickly as possible. We offer as much or as little help as the new member wants, always happy to answer questions, none are to silly!!
Take a look at our recruitment thread here; https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...n-game-faction-pvp-no-murder-griefing.507112/ through the comments you will see some of the shenanigans we get up to. Think we would be a good fit for you.

Isnt this game about bumbling through space getting blown up and then trying to claw your way forward? Get out of Dromi and go to a CG in open. Get blown up a few times but dont lose faith. Once you understand the game, credits rain down and soon you'll be like the rest of us grumbling the game is too easy. Watch out for hollow triangles on the radar. They might be undiscovered friends or the bringer of your next rebuy. Or both.

Have a chat with First Steps Academy based in Deorii. They train new players. Our group is not far from them and they are good and friendly people.

07 Cousin Eddie.

FEEL free to take at a look at the After Earth Stellar Alliance player faction and squadron.

Details at our website here:

We are a small group of super friendly CMDRs which is just how we like it. Because of this everyone quickly gets to know each other. We have players of all levels. And Everyone likes to help out when we can.

Because we are an in game faction our activities are varied and sometimes tactical. We wing up and do conflict zones together when we are at war to take control of stations (a lot of fun!). We do missions to help the influence of our faction and manipulate the bgs (background simulation). But if you are just wanting company we do other non bgs stuff as well. There's no pressure.

We have several fleet carriers. Mine tends to be for expeditions and search / rescue but others use there's for combat or mining etc.

We have a no pressure policy. But the more you put in, the more likely you will be promoted. Basically if you want to have more of an input into how we operate or want to put forward your ideas, we are very open to that.

Pop into our Discord snd say hi. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

07 UberMeg

I think wherever you choose to go you will find pilots very willing to help you in any way you want. Don't be ashamed to ask questions, we have all been in your shoes!

You and me both brother!! That is why I almost always say to these LFG posts "You have come to the right place!" Because there are so many awesome small communities inside this huge community that we call home!

Greetings! The Wrecking Crew is looking for a few great Commanders to join our Independent Cooperative, PvE player group focused mainly on combat and missions. We are looking for very active players, who love to have fun, don't take themselves too seriously, and who would love the support of a wing through their travels! Drop us a line on Discord to see what we are all about! Noob or seasoned, WE WANT YOU! o7

1615110740374.png
1615110985252.jpeg

Well if you want to get into the criminal side of things I have a new squadron (only a few people in it so far) and we would be more than willing to help you, we have our own minor faction if you want to learn about how the faction system works.
The squadron is called 'BIG OUNCE BUCCANEERS' link to the squadron in INARA below.
https://inara.cz/squadron/10238/
Untitled.png

Go to a CG, chat with people, decide from there :)

Theres no easy way to compare squadrons I dont think and all youll get here is invites from everybody but easiest way to see whos active and chatty and helpful is to join the active chatty players in the game.

Go to a CG, chat with people, decide from there :)

Theres no easy way to compare squadrons I dont think and all youll get here is invites from everybody but easiest way to see whos active and chatty and helpful is to join the active chatty players in the game.
Props for truthtelling

Top Bottom