new screenshot of the Grizzly Bear exhibit

different camera angles

Every week I think to myself. "This is going to be a slow week for news about Planet Zoo." LOL

Source of picture is from twitter or Facebook.
Source: https://twitter.com/PlanetZooGame/status/1136581758336548864

So I guess this goes along with the developer post we have been receiving. Bears needs are different from other animals.

The developer post:Creativity and Habitats said:
"Always keep in mind the animal that will be living in the habitat and try to create an environment they will like, not just what would look good. For example, Grizzly Bears love caves but aren’t fans of palm trees!"

Well no palm trees here. :)

Grizzly Bears love caves but aren’t fans of palm trees!

Is that really so? I mean it's hard to imagine that a bear that lived its whole life in a Zoo and doesn't even know his own habitat would care about which trees are in his enclosure.

Is that really so? I mean it's hard to imagine that a bear that lived its whole life in a Zoo and doesn't even know his own habitat would care about which trees are in his enclosure.
I suppose in the real world no.

But in the game bears may have tree preferences.

Scenario. "The grizzly bear wakes up from a long relaxing night of sleep. Slowly he walks out of his cave to see palm trees that have been planted in his home that very night. A loud deafening roar can be heard in the zoo. People rush to see what is happening only to find a grizzly bear clawing at his enclosure walls trying to free himself from the horror of the newly planted palm trees." :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom