Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions New Species Category Suggestion Pt. 2

Right. Second part. Y'all probably read through most of the first one, and if not, basic summary: My first posts here, just joined, and these are just ideas, and I don't know if they've been said before.

On to the actual idea.
Aquatic Category.
Now, I've seen some talk if this idea, and I've seen people shutting it down. I'm not here to go all nazi and demand that this be put in, this is just an idea I've been toying with (If I make is sound like I'm a dev, maybe people will listen to me.)
  1. First off, the actual dinosaurs. Not much to say here. It'd be aquatic dinosaurs, ranging from small little crustaceans to big things like the Mosasaurs. Right right. Everyone's heard that before. "BIGGER DINOS." Blah blah blah.
  2. This one's a bit more interesting. The enclosures. Most maps aren't really designed like the first movie, with a natural cove that's been blocked off at the entrance to keep the dino from swimming off. Aside form Isla Tacano and Isla Muerta (sort of.) To suggest ideas: This seems to really fall under a drawable type of building. More like the fences, only put in the water. Only problem is is that you can't really feed power into it without charging the water. So the walls would have to have some devices that emit a signal that works in correlation with implants you put in the aquatic creatures (ones you'd probably have to pay for, just to make it a bit more challenging.) The walls of course would be thicker too, in case you decided to be cheap and not pay, or don't have enough cash to do it instantly, just to give you a bit of time to get your together. The pricing for the implants could scale up little by little as the dinosaur aged, and gained a sort of experience. Or just tougher scales.
  3. Something I didn't cover in the last thread was a way to tranquilize them. With the aquatic, it could be a few different options, like a fish you release that has the tranq in it, the dino eats it, and isn't put to sleep, but in a sort of trance like state that would make it easier to usher into a portable tank just their size for transport and selling. Another option is a speargun (This one seems more likely) that could be loaded with either tranq or medication. For the flying ones, A high powered, or high speed dart rifle could suffice for both uses. (Short and sweet)
  4. And moving smoothly into the next, also uncovered subject is disease. I have little knowledge of avian or aquatic diseases now, let alone back then. It might not be as big a factor as it is now with the terrestrial dinosaurs, it might not even be a factor at all. Or maybe it could be an even bigger one, like, if you didn't treat the water that you built the enclosure in before putting the dinos in, they could either be more susceptible, or get a disease next to instantly (Either a fast acting one, or a chronic one.)
I think that's it for that subject. Again, constructive criticism is welcome. And again, I didn't check to see if this had already been said and/or shut down. I'm just an idiot spouting out an idea.

Mosasaurs and crustaceans aren't dinosaurs. Dinosaur refers to a specific sub group of Archosaurs, nothing else. The only semi-aquatic dinosaurs known are Spinosaurus and Halszkaraptor.

And while it would add some very interesting variety, aquatic animals are unlikely to be added to the game due to how it's set up and how the maps are designed.

Mosasaurs and crustaceans aren't dinosaurs. Dinosaur refers to a specific sub group of Archosaurs, nothing else. The only semi-aquatic dinosaurs known are Spinosaurus and Halszkaraptor.

And while it would add some very interesting variety, aquatic animals are unlikely to be added to the game due to how it's set up and how the maps are designed.
I agree; if we do get aquatic reptiles they're probably gonna have a seperate map.

Again, have my like
Right. Second part. Y'all probably read through most of the first one, and if not, basic summary: My first posts here, just joined, and these are just ideas, and I don't know if they've been said before.

On to the actual idea.
Aquatic Category.
Now, I've seen some talk if this idea, and I've seen people shutting it down. I'm not here to go all nazi and demand that this be put in, this is just an idea I've been toying with (If I make is sound like I'm a dev, maybe people will listen to me.)
  1. First off, the actual dinosaurs. Not much to say here. It'd be aquatic dinosaurs, ranging from small little crustaceans to big things like the Mosasaurs. Right right. Everyone's heard that before. "BIGGER DINOS." Blah blah blah.
  2. This one's a bit more interesting. The enclosures. Most maps aren't really designed like the first movie, with a natural cove that's been blocked off at the entrance to keep the dino from swimming off. Aside form Isla Tacano and Isla Muerta (sort of.) To suggest ideas: This seems to really fall under a drawable type of building. More like the fences, only put in the water. Only problem is is that you can't really feed power into it without charging the water. So the walls would have to have some devices that emit a signal that works in correlation with implants you put in the aquatic creatures (ones you'd probably have to pay for, just to make it a bit more challenging.) The walls of course would be thicker too, in case you decided to be cheap and not pay, or don't have enough cash to do it instantly, just to give you a bit of time to get your poopoo together. The pricing for the implants could scale up little by little as the dinosaur aged, and gained a sort of experience. Or just tougher scales.
  3. Something I didn't cover in the last thread was a way to tranquilize them. With the aquatic, it could be a few different options, like a fish you release that has the tranq in it, the dino eats it, and isn't put to sleep, but in a sort of trance like state that would make it easier to usher into a portable tank just their size for transport and selling. Another option is a speargun (This one seems more likely) that could be loaded with either tranq or medication. For the flying ones, A high powered, or high speed dart rifle could suffice for both uses. (Short and sweet)
  4. And moving smoothly into the next, also uncovered subject is disease. I have little knowledge of avian or aquatic diseases now, let alone back then. It might not be as big a factor as it is now with the terrestrial dinosaurs, it might not even be a factor at all. Or maybe it could be an even bigger one, like, if you didn't treat the water that you built the enclosure in before putting the dinos in, they could either be more susceptible, or get a disease next to instantly (Either a fast acting one, or a chronic one.)
I think that's it for that subject. Again, constructive criticism is welcome. And again, I didn't check to see if this had already been said and/or shut down. I'm just an idiot spouting out an idea.

Although I'm more of a fun of flying reptiles, take my support once more. But I refer you to what I told you in the previous post.

Top Bottom