New things to do and the ship and money you need

I'm playing from Beta, so I think an 18 months now. Have a family and a lot of work in real life, but manage to get 6 miljon credits on my account.
One hour a week sometimes two. No problem with that and love the way the game is evoluating.

In 2.2. we get a new job to master. We can transport people from A to B or where ever they want.
As far as I understand you need a ship that is build for transporting people.
No doubt, this Beluga will cost more than 50 milion credits. (or even more than 100 million :D )
Nice for a lot of people who play the game for hours and hours. But unreachable for a gamer like me. I shall never own an Anaconda or one of the other big ones. No problem, I love to fly with my CobraIII.
But transporting people is a nice thing to do. So I really hope that Frontier develop different ships in different priceranges. (or make it possible to upgrade my ship for 1 or 2 VIP's)
I understand that with a ship for a milion credits or less, I don't get an airliner, but a nice little ship like my Cobra III which is capable of transporting people and cargo would be great.

As I understand it so far, there will be different types of cabins you can buy, that take up a module slot. There will be 3 classes of cabins, and the luxury ones can only be installed in the high-end passenger liners, Orca and Beluga. But the others can be installed in any ship. So you should be able to run passenger missions in your Cobra, just not the luxury ones.

I'm playing from Beta, so I think an 18 months now. Have a family and a lot of work in real life, but manage to get 6 miljon credits on my account.
One hour a week sometimes two. No problem with that and love the way the game is evoluating.

In 2.2. we get a new job to master. We can transport people from A to B or where ever they want.
As far as I understand you need a ship that is build for transporting people.
No doubt, this Beluga will cost more than 50 milion credits. (or even more than 100 million :D )
Nice for a lot of people who play the game for hours and hours. But unreachable for a gamer like me. I shall never own an Anaconda or one of the other big ones. No problem, I love to fly with my CobraIII.
But transporting people is a nice thing to do. So I really hope that Frontier develop different ships in different priceranges. (or make it possible to upgrade my ship for 1 or 2 VIP's)
I understand that with a ship for a milion credits or less, I don't get an airliner, but a nice little ship like my Cobra III which is capable of transporting people and cargo would be great.

Try to participate in the CG events. They can pay very well for the effort involved. At the Current CG even a small contribution of 100k credits, that you can get from just a few kills with the help of system security, can earn you over 2 million credits. Take part in a few CG events and you will be well on your way to something a little bigger. But I have to be honest, bigger ship does not necessarily mean more fun. Your Cobra is one of the more fun to fly ships.

As I understand it so far, there will be different types of cabins you can buy, that take up a module slot. There will be 3 classes of cabins, and the luxury ones can only be installed in the high-end passenger liners, Orca and Beluga. But the others can be installed in any ship. So you should be able to run passenger missions in your Cobra, just not the luxury ones.

Ok, I didn't know. Would be great. ,,,

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Try to participate in the CG events. They can pay very well for the effort involved. At the Current CG even a small contribution of 100k credits, that you can get from just a few kills with the help of system security, can earn you over 2 million credits. Take part in a few CG events and you will be well on your way to something a little bigger. But I have to be honest, bigger ship does not necessarily mean more fun. Your Cobra is one of the more fun to fly ships.

I'll give it a try. Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom