New Untimed Scenario

I too prefer a lot more non timed scenarios. Arctic one brought 2. Career was super entertaining and with a bit of background of Bernie, it's just so nice little missions.

The problem with timed ones is that I can't enjoy what the game is about for me - planning, careful building, seeing animals, ZOO. And in timed you just place everything so fast. No chance to even look around.

I totally agree!
And the possibillity to make our own and a way to share them on the workshop would be fantastic.

Hoping for more challenges for the challenge mode too. :)

I enjoy both but I'd definitely love more career scenarios as well, it's been way too long since we got any.

Or even better: finally give us that scenario editor like we have in PC and then we can create all the scenarios ourselves. I really miss that amazing feature in this game.

As for challenge mode, it'd be awesome to have random events happen like they do in the new JWE2 challenges. They're lots of fun, interesting and can actually have a real impact on parks other than what we have in PZ right now...I mostly end up ignoring those goals anyway because they're so easy to complete and add pretty much nothing to the zoo be it positive or negative, so why bother?

I enjoy both but I'd definitely love more career scenarios as well, it's been way too long since we got any.

Or even better: finally give us that scenario editor like we have in PC and then we can create all the scenarios ourselves. I really miss that amazing feature in this game.

As for challenge mode, it'd be awesome to have random events happen like they do in the new JWE2 challenges. They're lots of fun, interesting and can actually have a real impact on parks other than what we have in PZ right now...I mostly end up ignoring those goals anyway because they're so easy to complete and add pretty much nothing to the zoo be it positive or negative, so why bother?
They sound like great ideas! I don't play Planet Coaster or JWE2 but I love the sound of the random events, and a scenario editor? Perfect!

Random events are so great with every tycoon games they were in, like Theme Hospital. But we could expand it. Like - "In 3 months we will have 10 very sick winter wolves. Please take care for them as we prepare to cure them". And they would be incurable. Or there was a new disease for this event that we would need to research to cure them.

Or a big blob of guests will arrive who will litter and destroy a lot. Or VIP who will want to see 5 vistas with 100% terrain attractiveness.

Or in-game little events like community challenges - "you have 2 years to breed XYZ animal or you will pay 10k fine".
Other example:
"Great fire destroyed natural habitat for many animals. You will start getting hurt animals and you need to cure and take care of them. Also, we need to release as many healthy animals to repopulate".

And I would love for expansion of existing challenges. In my franchise ZOO i have 3 000 000 000 dollars and still get tasks to breed some animals for 2k reward or educate for 500.

Or just give community editor - with some simple coding we could create many such challenges. Also with custom screens including png or jpg graphics, etc.

Didn't play PC so I don't know anything about the scenario editor, but I it sounds like this would be exactly what we need!
The avents from JWE2 are sounding great too! let's hope for something like that to come to PZ!!

So many great ideas! There is still only one to this day that I still haven't gotten gold on, but I loved playing through them! I am no good at timed things, and agree that it takes the fun out of playing the game.

Hope we get some soon!

🙋‍♂️ another one that likes playing Career / Scenarios

Do I love timed-scenarios? No - but I play them. I think the timed scenarios are more tuned towards management skills (park rating, education, guest happiness,..) than actual building. HOWEVER, if you stress out too much, the Bronze goal is un-timed - so you can still play them in a more chilled manner.

What I've noticed though is that we used to get a timed-scenarios both with the update and DLC - since NAAP we still get one with the DLC, but not the update. So .... in summary, with each DLC - update we will only get 1 reward statue. I just wonder what will happen with all the animals that won't have a reward statue. Hopefully PlanZoo will find a way to get them to us one way or another :)

What I've noticed though is that we used to get a timed-scenarios both with the update and DLC - since NAAP we still get one with the DLC, but not the update. So .... in summary, with each DLC - update we will only get 1 reward statue. I just wonder what will happen with all the animals that won't have a reward statue. Hopefully PlanZoo will find a way to get them to us one way or another :)
I would really like to have a complete Set of Animal Statues one Day (at least for the Main Game), so it would be great to get more free Scenarios

Back
Top Bottom