Newcomer / Intro No Passenger MIssions at current Damaged Stations?

Hi all,
I was hoping someone may have some insight here. After getting back to the bubble for the first time in over a year, I dusted off my Anaconda and loaded it with some economy cabins and set off toward the current damaged stations in the Pleiades Nebula to try out the passenger rescue/scavening missions. The only problem I am running into is that none of the damaged stations I have been to in the area have any passenger missions at all. I have been doing the scavenging missions from the rescue ships just fine, but haven't seen a single passenger mission available in any of the damaged stations.

I hadn't seen any recent posts about these, did they get removed or is there something else going on altogether?

gordon bennet, everybodys dead dave

looks like either its working as intended or a bug, im sure theres been other posts

I think rescue missions are only available while system state is incursion (and station is burning with rescue ship nearby).
Curious when "incursion" state is active then, is it before the station is in "damaged" state? All the stations are burning with rescue ships nearby and when you drop into them you hear the audio from the station saying something to the effect of "you better be here to rescue people".

Curious when "incursion" state is active then, is it before the station is in "damaged" state? All the stations are burning with rescue ships nearby and when you drop into them you hear the audio from the station saying something to the effect of "you better be here to rescue people".
In the OP you only mentioned damaged stations so I thought the stations were no longer burning and system state was repairing. Seems like something is wrong then.

Top Bottom