No War/Election trigger. Bug or to early?

I got my faction = the faction in 2nd place, see image
vz9b9d.png

But there was no was no war/election trigger today. Is this a bug or do I have to wait a day before it triggers?

Yesterday in Rishalu Diamond Frog faction moved ahead of EG Union, no equalization, no war. https://inara.cz/galaxy-starsystem/8480/

Neither faction should have been in cool-down. Am I missing something?

If neither faction owns an asset (including non-dockable installations) there won't be a war between them, under the latest changes. If you scan the system's nav beacon and then target each destination your target panel should show you who owns each one.

I got my faction = the faction in 2nd place, see image
But there was no was no war/election trigger today. Is this a bug or do I have to wait a day before it triggers?

A dusty, overheating router has been known to cause delays in the BGS. I suggest using compressed air and a vacuum to clean it.

From the inara link it seems neither own anything...

This.

There was an announcement about BGS changes a couple of weeks ago - to cut down on the frankly silly number of pointless conflicts happening around the bubble, conflicts now no longer trigger if neither faction owns any assets.

edit: the influence still snapped together though so maybe they're just pending a conflict for control of some crummy non-landable installation.

Last edited:
Installations aren't practically detectable through the Journal, and their ownership is even less practical to determine, so you have to manually keep a list for your region if you're interested in them.

Top Bottom