Not able to buy or synthesis limpets

I have 3 collector controllers and 1 prospector controller, I cannot buy at any station, limpets.
I cannot synthesis limpets. My screen shots are too big. what do you suggestView attachment 146575

Last edited:
get a smaller screen....

.... Sorry

Limpets are obtained in Station Services / Advanced Maintenance / Restock (at the bottom)

Do you have cargo space available for the limpets to be stocked into or synthesised into?

Resize / convert / muck about with your screenshots until they are below 1MB for posting here - otherwise post them to something like imgur.com and link to them.

Elite - Dangerous (CLIENT) 10_5_2019 7_23_25 PM.png

OK, I don't know how this happened, but I just sold a load of painite, during the process, the network when down, when I logged back on, I had received about 237,000,000 credits for the painite. what I didn't notice till some said I had no cargo space, the painite I sold was still in my cargo hold, therefore I had no room for limpets. Sorry for the post, but I wish I could repeat that, I got another 237,000,000 credits when I sold that load of painite.

OK, I don't know how this happened, but I just sold a load of painite, during the process, the network when down, when I logged back on, I had received about 237,000,000 credits for the painite. what I didn't notice till some said I had no cargo space, the painite I sold was still in my cargo hold, therefore I had no room for limpets. Sorry for the post, but I wish I could repeat that, I got another 237,000,000 credits when I sold that load of painite.
Oops. These aren't the sort of bugs you should be drawing attention to. lol Nice to see someone on the right side of one for a change.

Top Bottom