Notifications when an animal dies are suddenly disabled?

I just noticed something and wanted to see if others have the same problem or if I just messed with the sandbox options too much.
For the past few days I don't seem to get notifications when an animal dies. In the past there was a little red message I could click and it would take me to the deceased animal so I could then call the vet and have it transported away. Now that doesn't happen anymore. Just today I randomly stumbled over a dead rhinoceros where only the bones were visible (and were cleaned away by a keeper just seconds later), but there was no notification.
Is there an option in sandbox to turn those notifications on/off? Maybe I clicked that by accident, but I can't seem to find it ...

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
1655574902910.png

There's a "Disable Animal Alerts" option in Settings < Interface. There are a few options with Alerts actually so you may want to check those out. :)

Aaaaah, I didn't check those! I think I had "Disable important alert ..." unchecked and thought that would be it ... I'm going to try this now and see if it helps, thank you Heather!
You might also need to re-check this setting every time you boot up the game, as there seems to be a bug where it doesn't remember that you've turned it off.

Back
Top Bottom