Nvidia Geforce Now - blurry textures

I play using Nvidia Geforce Now, and have started to experience blurry textures on some objects - these usually load in within a few minutes but it is distracting and impacting my enjoyment of my zoo. Has anyone else experienced this? And is there a fix - other than buying a good gaming PC?

Thanks!

If the textures eventually load up, would that not be your internet connection? Low end computers also suffer the same issue with blurry textures. A fix? ehhh not really apart from upgrading

If the textures eventually load up, would that not be your internet connection? Low end computers also suffer the same issue with blurry textures. A fix? ehhh not really apart from upgrading
That's possible, I suppose. I'm thinking of upgrading anyway, it's probably overdue and I don't think my current PC will be able to handle Starfield. Any recommendations as to what I should be looking into getting or focusing on in a built PC?

That's possible, I suppose. I'm thinking of upgrading anyway, it's probably overdue and I don't think my current PC will be able to handle Starfield. Any recommendations as to what I should be looking into getting or focusing on in a built PC?
Starfields requirements is actually pretty close to what I would guess the average good computer would need for planet zoo. The typical statement is always 'buy the best your budget can afford'. You want to focus on getting a dedicated graphics card, a really good processor (cpu) as the game needs a processor more than graphics, ideally 16 + gb of ram and an ssd.
If asking me what I run, I play the game on a decent gaming laptop which can handle most zoos with only really big zoos brining me under 20fps. My specs are
  • Processor - amd Ryzen 7 6th gen
  • Graphics - Nvidia 3070 ti (8gb) - this is how you fix the blurry textures. The higher the gb's the more pieces you can have in your zoo
  • Ram - 16gb , I could use more in large zoos. If really wanting to future proof a computer I would recommend 32gb
  • ssd - increasingly more common these days with much better loading times than the older hard drives. High amounts of storage however comes at a cost
For processors I would look at amd ryzen 5 or 7. Graphics cards are Nvidia or amd although I always recommend Nvidia more since Nvidia ansel is a wonderful tool for pictures. Ideally a high end 2 or 3 series is what I would go for

Last edited:
Starfields requirements is actually pretty close to what I would guess the average good computer would need for planet zoo. The typical statement is always 'buy the best your budget can afford'. You want to focus on getting a dedicated graphics card, a really good processor (cpu) as the game needs a processor more than graphics, ideally 16 + gb of ram and an ssd.
If asking me what I run, I play the game on a decent gaming laptop which can handle most zoos with only really big zoos brining me under 20fps. My specs are
  • Processor - amd Ryzen 7 6th gen
  • Graphics - Nvidia 3070 ti (8gb) - this is how you fix the blurry textures. The higher the gb's the more pieces you can have in your zoo
  • Ram - 16gb , I could use more in large zoos. If really wanting to future proof a computer I would recommend 32gb
  • ssd - increasingly more common these days with much better loading times than the older hard drives. High amounts of storage however comes at a cost
For processors I would look at amd ryzen 5 or 7. Graphics cards are Nvidia or amd although I always recommend Nvidia more since Nvidia ansel is a wonderful tool for pictures. Ideally a high end 2 or 3 series is what I would go for
That's very helpful, thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom