Oceanian animals

Oceania is listed as a continent for foliage etc. but so far we've only seen the Saltwater Croc... My guess is that there'll be an Australian theme yet to come- probably for the desert biome in the campaign.

So, what other Oceanian animals would you expect to see at release? What would you like to see, but don't expect.

My thoughts:

Expected:
Kangaroo (probably Red Kangaroo), emu or cassowary, some type of wallaby - maybe the yellow-footed rock wallaby, a snake - maybe a green tree python? an amphibian, maybe a green tree frog?, a lizard - probably frill-neck or goanna.

Unlikely, but would like:
Wombat, kiwi, koala.

Don't expect but would like:
Little penguin, kakapo, tuatara, platypus.

Very unlikely, but would like:
Quolls, pademelons, bettongs

What do you think?

For an exhibit animal, I'd love to see the Jeweled Gecko.
For a habitat animal, perhaps there will be a saltwater crocodile.
It would be nice to see Kiwi. "Among the five species of kiwis, 2 are endangered, 2 are vulnerable, and 1 is near threatened, as per the International Union for the Conservation of Nature's Red List of Threatened Species." Info source

For an exhibit animal, I'd love to see the Jeweled Gecko.
For a habitat animal, perhaps there will be a saltwater crocodile.
It would be nice to see Kiwi. "Among the five species of kiwis, 2 are endangered, 2 are vulnerable, and 1 is near threatened, as per the International Union for the Conservation of Nature's Red List of Threatened Species." Info source
Saltwater crocs are confirmed - they were one of the original animals released in the lineup

Absolutely do not expect it but I love the spotted cuscus (incidentally I only learned about this animal when a player modded it for ZT2):
80b3db92211a28a6c4ae887f0bfb5651.jpg

I think kangaroos and koalas are most likely for exhibit animals. I would personally love to have tree kangaroos and possums, though :p

Top Bottom