Oculus, turn off cockpit movement/shaking

Hello Commanders!

Is it true, that Oculus users have an option to turn off cockpit movement/shaking/head movement?

How is it called? And does its code appear in the settings.xml (or in any other config file)?

Hello Commanders!

Is it true, that Oculus users have an option to turn off cockpit movement/shaking/head movement?

How is it called? And does its code appear in the settings.xml (or in any other config file)?

It get's turned off automatically, personally I miss it. Would be nice to have an actual option to enable/disable

I see, thank you.

The idea was to copy the code lines into my settings.xml and see, if it also works with a single monitor setup.

Too bad it won't.

After switching back to a monitor from using the Rift because of that judder/headtracking bug in the other thread, I noticed the cockpit shaking too. I thought the game was broken, it really does not look good at all. I quit and restarted the game because I thought it was a glitch.

I would enjoy being able to turn it off if I have to play on a monitor but I'd prefer to just use the Rift all the time really.

Haha, I hear you but, to me, it gives a fun sense of movement and shaking as you fly and I would love the option to turn it ON while using the rift!

Top Bottom