Screamride OK weird but new Screamride issue

As you may know I have had a two year long problem arguing with MS tech support over the LEVEL CENTER not finding results. It worked for 6 montha after MS updated their servers, and then it got screwy some day but not othersI accisentally solved the problem in a very very strange way.

I got the LEVEL CENTER to acutally ahow some results by (get this) upgrading my xbox TV signal to 4K from 1080p. Yes that weirdly solved my problem. I mean what does a TV image have to do with searching a Frontier server ? (This seems to be an intermittent problem, perhaps coincidence ?)

Now HERE is the problem now I cant even download the levels cause now it says I am banned from the servers ? That weird I never made a lever, EVER,in this game much lass anything 'erotic' (etc)

So can anyone answer why I am banned from the SCreamride servers and unban me? Forgive typos

PS my old xbox cant find the network I willl be getting a brand new xbox one X so if its a network issue that hopefully will solve it. The "ban" seems to be intermittent. Five minutes later its gone.

Last edited:
I've never seen Dino's in Screamride...

You may want to contact Microsoft however, they manage the servers and from what I've gathered it's the usual message when they break.

Last edited:
OK It is my router that does not have Line Of Site. Getttin a repeater from amazon tuesday. Problem went away. look at that, no college education and I solved it in minutes :) (paying attention Microsoft ?)

Last edited:
I've never seen Dino's in Screamride...

You may want to contact Microsoft however, they manage the servers and from what I've gathered it's the usual message when they break.

Yup they got a lot of brains behind the curtains there. I noticed as of today they dont have Tech Support on chat. Perhaps thats a good thing. They cant take the blame over stupid advice. been there, done that for years

Last edited:
Hmmm. Just got a wireless extender today from amazon. Stikll the same intermittent disconnects I am assuming. But that ok i can live with trying to download something twice

Last edited:
Now for the past few days its been saying I am banned from the server. Is this my punishment for deciding to purchase your product ? Cant chat with MS support cause they dissolved them. Cant phone them because they no longer use phone support. No way to contact MS except twitter and other gamers who dont even know what a console is

Can only DL levels at 2 in the morning when the servers arent full. I pay for the game and yet my reward is being banned from the server for deciding to give you my money ?

Last edited:
You are still in completely the wrong place, this is tech support for Jurassic World evolution, not Screamride.

You have already posted more than once here https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/10-Screamride the answer hasn't changed any.

All the servers, support etc all run by Microsoft. FD was only employed to make the game, that's pretty much where their involvement ends.

I think the person posting to the wrong forum is YOU, read the top of the page.

The title of this section is SCREAMRIDE, try reading the top of the page. This is a SEPARATE issue then originally posted, please learn to read.

I mean you DO see the words FORUM : SCREAMRIDE at the tops of the page and the bottom right. NOT Jurrassic Park. Its TWICE you posted about dinos in a screamride forum.

As well at Fronteirs quote "We have been informed of an issue with the Level Centre in Screamride not properly displaying search results." THIS topic is not about search results nor about the LEVEL CENTER, its about people being falsely banned. A GLITCH in the servers. And MICROSOFT doesnt ban people from the Frontiers servers. They ban people from XBL. Usually permanent

You are worse help than MS techs. Funny you link my previous thread where THIS same post is made (on a screamride forum) yet state it is a Jurrasic Park forum ?.

Reason I am posting it is to help other users, because I dont expect results. If you read the last thread was about not getting results found when searching the LEVEL CENTER. I am discussing the error of the being banned glitch. totally different topic. The game does say "You have been banned from FRONTIERS servers" intermittently not "Microsofts servers"

Devs responsibility ends after they get the games to run on XBL servers properly. Game devs are responsible for the technical aspects of the game. If a game advertises that you can share levels then you better be right that people should be able to share levels, or give a refund for an incomplete game. And YES Microsoft does give refunds.

If a customer cannot connect to the cloud then that Microsofts job, once you are connected to the cloud Microsoft doesnt have to look thru a devs 100 lines of code to figure out whats wrong.

If you are going to reply, PLEASE get those dinos out of your head :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom