Old Lion House

I decided to have some fun and make a carnivore exhibit house that would have been used around the beginning on the 20th century.
Obviously animal welfare is very low for the animals in the exhibit, given that in time period in which these exhibits were used animal welfare wasn't a priority in zoos. I wanted to see if I could make a cool vintage building.
PlanetZoo 2019-11-06 12-28-35-33.jpg
PlanetZoo 2019-11-06 12-25-00-74.jpg
PlanetZoo 2019-11-06 12-25-19-49.jpg

It looks very realistic. Something I thought of doing is an old fashioned zoo from that time and then a version of it today showing the changes that have been made as it became a modern conservation focussed zoo.

Love how you could make a fully enclosed exhibit like this with the elements already in the game. Now all we need are some birds, or maybe some small climbing cat species...

Would love to see a shelter version of this up on the workshop for folks to use. :D
I'd love to put stuff on the workshop, but I'm one of the unfortunate people suffering from a glitch that doesn't allow anything to be saved, including blueprints.
I have put the problem on the issue tracker and hopefully once Frontier fixes it I can put my blueprints on the workshop.

That is really well done. You often see a mix of old and new enclosures in many zoos. I have been thinking about making an old style elephant house.

I like it. I think even without changing the Exterior it could be possible to change this to a good Enclosure if it is big enough. I like the lattice bars. I've built something similar in the Beta in my Grizzly-Enclosure as a Tunnel where the Guests can walk through the Enclosure

Top Bottom