Oneway Path or Part

I really enjoy creating Little Parks with the 2m pathwaytrick. Suggestion at the end.
Planet Coaster Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 09.10.09.16.jpgPlanet Coaster Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 09.18.24.69.jpgPlanet Coaster Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 09.26.45.21.jpgPlanet Coaster Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 09.26.49.60.jpgPlanet Coaster Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 09.26.59.48.jpgPlanet Coaster Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 09.33.01.12.jpg

I usally build a Coaster track piece with outo tunel on so i can shape the ground by moving the coaster element. With kollision enabled in gamesetting i sometimes work too. Then i lay out regular path piecen wich have around 4m gap between (much more and the 2m path wouldnt build). With vending machines or other stuff and storebuildings i can snap the path to for even more control. U have to have at least one path element before and after when u make the quepath this way it should first create a cutout in the existing path instead of creating the quepath itself. If u do that on anotherpat less than 4m appart and switch back to regular path u can connect the cutouts with regular path and can create less than 4m path this way.

The Problem with that is when people gow over thay got often stuck and collide with each other it it gets crouded.

Here my Question / Suggestion.
Can u make a Scenery piece like the barrier but with onesided collision detection?. Maybe with two Objects in the model so when the people see object a first they go further and with object b they look fo another path.

or an other way could be to clone the quepathes and remove the stuff and stationelements and give them additionally the normal pathtextures.

I really hope u find a way to implement such things.

Little Pond i Created

Top Bottom