Only 1 Car/Train Car For Monorail?...

Frontier, I have really enjoyed playing Planet Zoo so far. I think it is an amazing game and it really lived up to the hype. I had a plan for using the monorail only to find out you can only have 1 car per train. To me this is kind of annoying. In my mind traditional monorails have many cars per train (6 or 7). The reason I found this annoying was because the monorail in Planco had the option for multiple cars per train. The design of the car is very nice however. I would imagine this could be an easy fix. Please Frontier fix this small, but frustrating issue.

Would be really nice. This one would just be perfect if they would add the Option to add multiple ones to the same Train and then put a Educator into the one in the Front. Also maybe a Option to choose between different Patterns/Colors

I don't get it either, I actually thought I missed something at first but nope, they really are one car trains only. Meaning that right now they're super inefficient to the point where I never use them and longer trains would really help solve that problem so why can't we add them?

Frontier, I have really enjoyed playing Planet Zoo so far. I think it is an amazing game and it really lived up to the hype. I had a plan for using the monorail only to find out you can only have 1 car per train. To me this is kind of annoying. In my mind traditional monorails have many cars per train (6 or 7). The reason I found this annoying was because the monorail in Planco had the option for multiple cars per train. The design of the car is very nice however. I would imagine this could be an easy fix. Please Frontier fix this small, but frustrating issue.
Totally agree - an enclosed train - (windowed) for all of the cold and rainy places - and longer - with forward facing seats - Why Frontier is this so difficult - can we please have more transport options - would really add more brilliance and versatility to the game. A transport and rides pack would add new life and options to this terrific game :love:

And has anyone else noticed how frustrating it is when full capacity is ticked and one person gets on the monorail - and it happens a few times in a row and only twenty cars can be added to one ride. Bit frustrating.

Frontier has made clear they're not adding any more transport options. Whether or not that includes making tweaks (like design changes or train size alterations), I don't know.

Frontier has made clear they're not adding any more transport options. Whether or not that includes making tweaks (like design changes or train size alterations), I don't know.
Stupid decision on their part - it would add so much more opportunities for the player and game in general

Top Bottom