Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions "Open aviary xoncept" (continuation of my hypothetical Site B big DLC concept)

Assuming a big "Site B themed DLC" would be a thing at some point, as I suggested in another threat of mine a while back this year, I realized that, if my basic concept idea were to be a, I realized that the total exclusion of the aviary, which would mean the exclusion of the pteranodons as a whole, from the Return to Jurassic Park DLC would prove to be unfair in regards to what species you can add.
The pteranodons themselves are species you can place anywhere on any island on any era, even in both big campaigns.

So, how to make this fair, you might ask?

Well, how about making an entirely different kind of, quote on quote, "aviary" for my concept, SHOULD something like my said DLC idea concept that be a thing. You get a structure of the same size as an aviary, with loop rigs similar to the ones the aviary already has. BUT, instead of being a gigantic cage, it would be an open formation with a small hatchery (the same spot where the aviary's "hatchery" is) were a path/road must be connected to work. The pterosaurs would be able to fly around in a setting where mp cage is present, which COULD also mean the pterosaurs can fly in and out of the structure anyway, but instead of escaping, they fly out of the structure entity and return without ever despawning from the map, just to kinda make a nod to the free roaming pteranodons at the very end of the Lost World film.

Butm what kind of structure could the "hatchery" section of the structure use? How about something inspired by the Aviary entrance from JPIII, just so there is an equal balance between Lost World and JPIII stuff for the DLC?
Sorna_Field_Lab.png

That way, the pteranodons from the JP DLC can be used for a hypothetical Site B era setting. HOWEVER, how could the introduction of such structure work out for a said DLC if the pteranodon is already taken?
Well... how about the Geosternbergia. The JP DLC has pretty much taken all the necessary asset ideas from the JP trilogy saga films already for nostalgia from all the three first films. But, since this game has proven to use designs from pre-release concept art, which was only once for the base game Parsaurolphus, perhaps they could do the same herewith the pre-release concept design of the Lost World pteranodon, which you can read more about here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/dinosaur-wishlist-mega-thread.470377/page-57#post-8616033

Click on the link here to read more about my past "Site B era DLC" concept: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/welcome-to-site-b-big-dlc-concept.537028/

Top Bottom