Dinosaurs Pack Hunting and defence !!!

Your Feature Request / Idea
I don't believe that this is represented or an aspect of the game, I may be wrong but I've not seen it.

If you put edmontosaurus or other hydrosaurs into the raptor enclosure, only one raptor will take it down.

If you throw any dinosaur into the raptor or deinochus enclosure they should work as a team, and hunt. Example: Diplodicus, to take this down 3 or more raptors should be jumping all over it.

but same with all Carnivores that have a social group of two or more, they should go for the same target, and in some cases compete by snapping at each other for ownership of the final kill and end kill.

This is just a basic and natural behavior that should really be in the game as a standard behavoural trait, in the carnivores.

A little bit more complicated to do and not really a part of this post, but I think it would also be good, if you throw a Allosaurus or Rex or something of simular carnivore size, into a stegosaurus, Kentrosaurus or any amoured Herbivore enclosure, then when one of them gets attacked other armoured herbivores will come to add it.

This can just be done like in a stand off, when dino's fight, but just do it with two amoured herbivores against the carnivores, this would improve a realistic social aspect between Herbivores and Carnivores

I agree that it would be a very good addition to have herds and hunting packs, although probably it will be easier to have animations only of small dinos hunting packs, large social dinos could still act in groups, one scaring the prey and the other doing the kill one on one (otherwise it would be impossible for the prey to defend with the game mechanics), but the pack should share the food in the end

yeah I just like the it as a sort of personality trait, raptors in the films hunted in packs so that how they should be in the game, though I know the merchanics are very much different, but I just feel like this should be shown in different ways, the bigger the kill the more raptors needed in the kill, then sharing and snapping each other over the final kill.

This is a very good idea, especially with the raptors. It would add so much to the game to have them hunt in packs like they naturally would do. It also makes sense to have dinosaurs like triceratops and ankylosaurus herds aiding each other when fighting a carnivore.

Top Bottom