Parks Palisade Park

Howdy..........back in the Planet Coaster saddle so to speak, with a new park. I'm attacking this one much the way I did Fairfield Lakes.....which I released yesterday in the Workshop. Pathways laid in first, then coasters, then rides.....seems to work for me......though this park is going to be MUCH smaller and somewhere in the level of detail between Mystic Point and Fairfield Lakes.....anyway.....here's the overview.....and if you haven't already checked out Fairfield Lakes in the Workshop, I'd love to know what peeps think of that park.
Cheers!
EpUntlK.jpg
[/IMG]

More progress...though there are crickets in this thread. Maybe I will wait till the park is done before the next "update". Cheers!
sClmx1p.jpg
[/IMG]
4yl0vxX.jpg
[/IMG]

Howdy. So, I've started playing PC again, and have picked up where I left off on Palisade Park. Lots of revamping, and I have an entrance I'm pretty happy with. Enjoy the photos.
5ImpUSJ.jpg
[/IMG]
rCDydR2.jpg
[/IMG]
T8RsZcT.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome back! I hope you had a pleasant trip. IIRC, you were being paid to go on what most of us would call the vacation of a lifetime ;)

Howdy. Here's some work on the entrance area once inside the main gate. I called it mish mosh ecclectic in its' aesthetic.

cf5h1p1.png
[/IMG]

F7AJktz.png
[/IMG]

B2EmISV.png
[/IMG]

Npd1BBT.png
[/IMG]

07F0Dj9.png
[/IMG]

Something big is coming! I like that building with the gulpee sign, especially the first floor! Very good theme park atmosphere.
A lot of greets, Corkscrewloop[happy]

Thanks for the kind words. Some more work on the front entrance area....

4iMHHGo.jpg
[/IMG]

ijyj9c5.jpg
[/IMG]

Hs40Qwc.jpg
[/IMG]

ZxIwmqr.jpg
[/IMG]

tHvWE86.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Top Bottom