Park Entrance disapears and more Problems

Hey guys

im new in this game and im thinking I'm to stupid to play or the game just hates me

After a view minutes gameplay the global park entrance disapears and i have no idea how to put a new one. I dont mean the park entrance-building i mean the entrance wich is usually on the road. How to fix that?

Second major problem: I created a rollercoaster, i realized it is ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ and i want to edit it but i dont know how. I just can delete the complet rollercoster but i just want to delete some single parts. How i can do this?

Hey guys

im new in this game and im thinking I'm to stupid to play or the game just hates me

After a view minutes gameplay the global park entrance disapears and i have no idea how to put a new one. I dont mean the park entrance-building i mean the entrance wich is usually on the road. How to fix that?

Second major problem: I created a rollercoaster, i realized it is ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ and i want to edit it but i dont know how. I just can delete the complet rollercoster but i just want to delete some single parts. How i can do this?

1. If it's the spawn point where guests enter the map, you should not be able to delete this one, or you are in scenario editor mode. If it's the park entrance, it's available to place in the shops & facilities tab under the "other" facilities.

2. Click on the coaster, then there should be an option "edit track". It must be either closed or in test mode to be able to edit it.

and exactly this is the problem. The spawnpoint where guests enter the park disapeard and there is no option in the settings to place a new one. I can only set a entrance building but that's not fix the problem.

and at the rollercoster problem: there is no edit track option.

and exactly this is the problem. The spawnpoint where guests enter the park disapeard and there is no option in the settings to place a new one. I can only set a entrance building but that's not fix the problem.

and at the rollercoster problem: there is no edit track option.

Can you show screenshots of the problem?

It's a bit weird, that's for sure.

I want to clear up which thing you're talking about. When you start a new park, all that's on the map is a short section of path. This path begins in a cave that's off the edge of the editable part of the map. In there is the peep spawn point. Without this spawn point, there are no peeps at all.

The other end of this path necks down to 4m, passes through a gate/turnstile with the names of backers of PC as floor tiles, and then the path ends. This gate/turnstile is the actual park entrance. Without it, you don't have a park, just a collection of scenery that the peeps will never use.

The park entrance gate is actually a type of shop and is part of a "building" which contains only the gate itself to start with. However, this 1-piece building can be edited, moved, deleted, etc., just like any other building, while playing the game normally. If you accidentally delete the gate, just build another one. The gate itself is in the shops and attractions tab, you can put several side by side, and cover them all with an ornate structure if so desired.

The peep spawner can ONLY be affected if you are in the SCENERIO editor, NOT playing the game normally. This is because it's outside the editable map area for normal play. So if you deleted this, you're in the scenario editor instead of actually playing the game.

Top Bottom