Park entrances

I don't know if this is proper Forum etiquette but this Reddit post answered many questions for me. It also doesn't particularly relate to Park Entrances but it does (for me) answer many of the questions and speculations raised in this thread. Again apologies if inappropriate post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlanetCoas..._played_planet_coaster_today_i_signed_an_nda/

I <3 this forum & Reddit, too. I wish there was a way to combine them.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I didnt get to se them :(

I really need to get CHC ASAP!

I was a late-comer to CHC but I find it TOTALLY worth the $$$!
Helps with my insatiable appetite for PC...

Since nobody's brought up the question, shall, shall I.

Will park entrances have the ability to be PBP, or will it be all prefab like RCT3? From the alpha I'd expect prefab for now, but the question remains for launch.

Last edited:
Since nobody's brought up the question, shall, shall I.

Will park entrances have the ability to be PBP, or will it be all prefab like RCT3? From the alpha I'd expect prefab for now, but the question remains for launch.

PBP! This got confirmed yesterday in the CHC with
pictures and a video!

Last edited:
Oh I was unaware that image was released on the official Facebook page, It didn't hit my timeline.
Removed. :)

Nice one. Whilst I'm aware these pics do get leaked on several sites posting them the same day on Frontier's official forum does frustrate a few of those who have paid for 1st viewing (and no doubt will discourage others from signing up going forward to the CHC). Credit for removing them [up][up]

Btw don't forget to post that vid Zac later today [big grin]

Last edited:
Top Bottom