Park Ideas

I like to try to play in challenge mode and try to go for different dinosaur listings and scenarios to make the park interesting.

• Maybe you would like to have a 1 dinosaur park, where you incubate a single combat ready dinosaur and keep pitting it against other dinosaurs. The challenge here is to breed the perfect combatant that is strong and could live long, and try to get enough combat rating to reach the overall dinosaur rating.
• A movie based park is also popular. With the 67 dinosaurs, you could make parks with dinosaurs exclusive to a specific film.
• A tour only park, like the one in the Jurassic Park era but with the gyrosphere in the Jurassic World era. Start out a park with enough exhibits to be able to research the gyrosphere, then slowly turn your park into a tour only park. It is especially fun to release your early dinosaurs in a more open space and see them run around.

I also like to experiment with the terrain tools we have, since I noticed a lot of my parks are mostly flat. I want to experiment by making Nublar 1993 into one giant mountain, and slowly flatten areas and create different levels, each housing hotels, facilities, and high rating dinosaurs.

Currently, I am in the mindset to create a hybrid park, where I get to only use dinosaurs that are ingredients to hybrids, or hybrids themselves. I want to get into the research facility and play on easy mode so that it would be quicker to get new research items and money, and then incubate dinosaurs like ankylosaurs, triceratops, diplodocus. Sell the old ones and make newer ones with better genes until I get access to the hybrids.

I may actually want to redo another park where I have every species in a park, its something I did back in 2018, and I want to try again with the new dinosaurs, genes, and Nublar 1993.

How about making a carnivore only park, with all the carnivores in one huge enclosure, and see how long you can keep them from fighting each other?
Inspirations for something like that can be done like what I did in my "African Carnivore Enclosure" test for a potential dream park on Isla Sorna in the main campaign, to keep them from killing each other like "EVER". The secret I did there was "cutting off any potential hunting and fighting spots."

Interesting tips, though:
Small Carnivores and Large Carnivores won't kill each other except the Indoraptor with all smalls in fights, and the T.Rex with the Velociraptors in "Hunting" sequences. However, smalls are a little bit trickier because they don't need as much space to perform hunts or fights as the Large Carnivores.

In a previous test in the thread I linked above, and I never shared this there, but I tried to use Troodons in the Hell Creek forest test, and I saw that although the generalized area kept my Rex from fighting and hunting other dinos, it still wasn't enough for the Troodons to initiate battles towards my Pachys because of how small they're all are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom