Parks Park I'm Currently working on

Here is what I have been working on. Right now there are four areas to the park: Main Street (based on Disney style), Midway, Pirate Village, and Gardens of the Near East (loosely based on Arabian style and myth).

I would like to give credit to Silvarret for such great inspiration and ideas, and Skye Storme for some good tips. As well as the community in general for some awesome inspiration, tips, and ideas.

X94WXzY.jpg

mJIxw6R.jpg

iZZ3CQQ.jpg

Main Street:

lfJc9Ue.jpg

6zSeP94.jpg

Y0iREXc.jpg

0WjZKZ3.jpg

PargJxr.jpg

Midway:

t3p9v4s.jpg

VoZZfYk.jpg

Pirate Village:

VpIFfha.jpg

HoAF9az.jpg

ZcTwdQp.jpg

yNmGYcT.jpg

Q0aXM2B.jpg

RQKHzRz.jpg

z9QEPAE.jpg

Gardens of the Near East:

zyhGYPO.jpg

FSqLAbp.jpg

nbQ3xMT.jpg

and just a Tudor station I'm working on.

OxnJ9J1.jpg

Worked on the Station and lines for the coaster in the Gardens of the Near East area

E52CVOb.jpg

wuWZ1J6.jpg

Not for sure about the Fire in big fire on the roof, I like the ones on the Corners just can't decide what I think of the big one.

Also not new but a better angle:

5CC9HWu.jpg

An Update:

Been working on a new building that moves the entrance of two rides as well two bathrooms. Working on a backdrop to the area as well with a less palace feel.

lt79ylm.jpg

KlciB9b.jpg

wkV8KtC.jpg

Here is also an update to the station for the coaster in the Midway

YK3s4db.jpg

Beautiful. How did you create the dome roof on that station? It's stunning.

With a bit of foul language and walking away and coming back. I tried several things but this worked and So i accepted it.

Here are the steps:

O5IEao6.jpg

1:
  • Use Wooden Post Base as a starting piece (I'm sure you could use an one that has similar aspects I just like this one for multiple reference points that helped),
  • Use Stucco Square Pillar 3 Middle and have it align to surface on the top plane of the Wooden Post Base (use F hot key to get it to center)
  • before you release F press X hot key.

Don't click you need to use the advance move and rotate gizmo.

2:
  • When you are in advance move mode drag the first piece down, this is why i like the wooden post base because i use the black bottom as a reference. I brought it down to right before the metal began
  • Use the rotate to rotate 90 degrees

3: Now free rotate edge to edge until the top

4: Select all of the Stucco pillars and duplicate and using Z rotate till you get 4 groups.

5: (not shown) Now the annoying part press done on the building then select and duplicate then manually line up and the rotate until you make the dome (here is where the foul language may have started)

Now for the Rim

NlSkmzV.jpg

1: use somewhat similar start as the dome part but in the horizontal plane and use 15 degree snap to set first pieces

2:
  • Use free rotate and fill in, there will be gaps and not an issue
  • Use Stucco Square pillar 3 Cap with align to surface and align it to first pillars end and click

3: Repeat last step for each they will over lap thus filling in gaps , but don't place one on the last pillar

4: select all caps and duplicate and rotate by pressing Z

5: Delete all but the caps

Last edited:
Top Bottom