Park Zones

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have searched for this question and i cant find it, so here i am putting it out there.

When i make a park i usually have different themed areas. Now not all the time i want these areas operating. For example i might have a spooky area which only operates at halloween. Or a santas grotto area for the kids at christmas. There is no way to close this areas rides and shops without individually clicking each one and set to closed. However, if PC had a cities skyine zoning option (using this game for example as its the most clear to explain my idea), managing my park and areas i want open, testing, closed or even to work on will be 100x easier.

I think this option would help the management of your park a great deal, and also helps you keep control over ride/shop operation and guest movement.

Thank you :)

im also not against this idea either, maybe even this factoring into the career mode in some way, would add complexity to what has seemed like a too simplistic managing system in the past.

I love this idea, the zone area. [up] I already suggest it for other things, for example, define a price to enter the area, choose operating hours of this area, close a specific area to build or improve rides, etc.

An excellent idea, also useful to create a realistic park map! [heart]

[up] Agreed! I thought the same thing. Especially if it is like Cities Skylines where you can "color" the zone areas into organic shapes and then give the areas named labels.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom