Horizons Passengers are pretty boring now

The most annoying passengers are those who demanding fish and narcotics when you about 31.000 ly away from the next station lol > Jettison > Initiate Selfdestruction.

The most stupid game mechanic when you accept a transport for a criminal mastermind and get shredded from your starting starport as soon as you left the mailslot.

The most cowardly passengers are those refugess asking for a transport and request to bring them back to the starting starport when you almost landed at the destintion.

1) I doubt that real life first pilot listening to passengers during the flight. So it should be only critical messages, not "atmospheric" chatter.
Yes drivers/pilots of tourist do get to hear emotions of his/her passengers.

Normal transports not so much but for tourism its only more then logical.

Did you try missions with wanted passengers yet? They bring some excitement because you have to avoid getting scanned by security ships when entering/leaving a station. The stakes are high: if you get scanned with wanted passengers on board the station destroys your ship.

I hope these passenger smuggling missions get extended in the future so we can expect spot checks by security ships enroute and at visitor beacons etc.

Plus, they pay pretty well, usually.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Ram the visitor beacon, not boring.
Made that mistake last night. Shields gone, 84% hull left.
Happy the customer didn't mind.

I don't think I've ever not hit one!

The passenger missions are ok, and I'm actually glad they added them but yes, it's basically more of the same. Fighters are also nice, and might be fun for multicrew, but are otherwise kind of meh. I really think season 3 is going to be make or break...

Bored after Beta yes. I was never taken to anywhere remotely of interest. I thought they were to use places we suggested. Happen?
Role on 2.3 and characters in our Seats. I hold my breath if its player-based multi-crew.
I really want Military Roles in loaned Ships.

Yep... bought the Beluga just because... ran a few Passenger missions and then parked it.

Totally agree with the OP.

The passenger missions are ok, and I'm actually glad they added them but yes, it's basically more of the same. Fighters are also nice, and might be fun for multicrew, but are otherwise kind of meh. I really think season 3 is going to be make or break...

Yes. Passenger mechanics is normal, but not enough atmospheric and immersion.

Top Bottom