Paths and Create Objects with better functionality

The TWO main things I would like to see to allow for elaborate designs...

Paths with more functionality.

First, Queues & Paths should BOTH be 1 to 10m widths you never know what a player is going to decide to do with them so give us options.

Paths should direct both staff and guest, not large unsightly entertainment points as work rosters.

1. We should be able to assign work rosters directly to a path.
2. We should be able to assign paths as only One direction.
3. we should be able to deny staff by type, or guest from walking a Path.

Varied and Smaller BASIC shapes

Planet coaster focuses on the ride level for create objects, but we should be able to build from the guest level such as ATMs or crane machines to the largest rides.

Having basic flat squares, circles, etc. as well as cubes, spheres and all manners of shapes that were as small as the guests would allow us to build bigger and bigger things by combining them. Creating an ATM shell is near impossible as you have a lack of choices.

Making all objects scalable would help (especially trees and nature), but AT LEAST BASIC SHAPES should be scalable as they're not complex textures to deal with. Making all objects/nature colorable, and flippable would also be very beneficial.

Staff Variety
I feel this was just left out, maybe time constraints and is almost guaranteed... but I'll mention it... the ability to vary staff.

Only vendors are different, but all staff should be male and female with different looks. and entertainers should be able to color their outfits perhaps change the style a little... and more entertainers!

Planet Coaster is a great game that I only recently stumbled across, that I hope only gets better and will be looking out for new additions

Last edited:
Top Bottom