Paths - Only 4 days to go!

This video out of all of them got me really excited to build my park :)

& too stairs, I kinda agree, but then I think it depends on the deep steps or not, I swear I thought i seen stairs in other videos, but I could be wrong, I am sure this will be added if not already. Just seems like a natural step... get it... ...rr nm ;) hehe\

edit; Oh i remember, on coaster side rails, I think paths stairs would be added to this as well sense they are going for high details in this game.

Last edited:
Im really confunsed why Frontier always says they want feedback to a game which isnt ready at all, always find so many things, like in this video, the queue is soo short and unrealistic, coaster queues are always long and got these parts they can decide if they want to make the queue longer and shorter, depends on how many peoeple are coming.

Also the people are standing in line in front of the entrance of the coaster and not in the barriers where you wait for your seat, like for the front or back seat... the station looks pretty unreal in whole to be honest.. i love how the game looks so far, but i hope those things doesnt have to be mentioned to frontier to make them to the full release.... (sry for my bad english and stufffff) [cry]

[tongue]

Im really confunsed why Frontier always says they want feedback to a game which isnt ready at all, always find so many things, like in this video, the queue is soo short and unrealistic, coaster queues are always long and got these parts they can decide if they want to make the queue longer and shorter, depends on how many peoeple are coming.

Also the people are standing in line in front of the entrance of the coaster and not in the barriers where you wait for your seat, like for the front or back seat... the station looks pretty unreal in whole to be honest.. i love how the game looks so far, but i hope those things doesnt have to be mentioned to frontier to make them to the full release.... (sry for my bad english and stufffff) [cry]

[tongue]

What exactly is wrong with asking for feedback early? If they get feedback early, they can set priorities, and they can find out if they happened to miss anything. This tells them what the players really want, and it allows them to fix and tweak things before a wide release.

As far as the queues go, they can be as long as you want them to be. It's entirely up to the player. Implementing queue sections that you can close off for low crowds is probably a very low priority. Not all queues have that feature, and it's not at all essential to add. Would it be cool? Sure, but it's definitely not necessary. Waiting inside the station will probably be implemented at some point before release.

I'm pretty sure they mentioned, maybe in the first live stream, that they will indeed have queuing inside the station. It just hasn't been implemented yet.

Crappy queues took up a LOT of real estate in RCT3.
Realistic queues, like in real life, do affect the game, particularly the efficient use of space.

Crappy queues took up a LOT of real estate in RCT3.
Realistic queues, like in real life, do affect the game, particularly the efficient use of space.

And since the grid is BASICALLY gone (with the exception of snap points) there isn't a reason thinner ques cannot be implemented.

I think that they're working on optimizing the game to play perfectly. On mobile version of RCT3, if you zoom-out, the objects and tracks reduces their polygon numbers. This means that you can see the complete park without losing a good frame rate. For me, it's perfect because you can't appreciate so much in the distance. It's a classic trick in this kind of games. I prefer to play Planet Coaster at least with 30fps instead of incredible smooth graphics with 15fps...

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Don't let the background fool you, mods are not devs. We're merely volunteer members of the community.

Last edited:
I think that they're working on optimizing the game to play perfectly. On mobile version of RCT3, if you zoom-out, the objects and tracks reduces their polygon numbers. This means that you can see the complete park without losing a good frame rate. For me, it's perfect because you can't appreciate so much in the distance. It's a classic trick in this kind of games. I prefer to play Planet Coaster at least with 30fps instead of incredible smooth graphics with 15fps...

That's standard; all games do that. [yesnod]

Last edited:
Top Bottom