General Gameplay Paths should provide view

Instead of paths they could make the electric and steel fences provide a few of a certain distance on both sides... Then just placing a path near the fence would increase visibility and provide a view.

It could work both ways... For example aggressive species could attack fences attempting to get guests like the raptors... Or it could lead to dilos spitting on guests...

Yes, it would be nice if the paths provided some small measure of viewing ability. And yes concrete walls should block this view.
I noticed some things from the Concrete Walls.

First, is that the Concrete Walls don't block the Ranger Camera view so you could take a picture of a blank wall and there's a chance you'll get rewards for it if there's a dino on the other side.

Second, is that it doesn't block the A.I.'s view. What I mean is, you know how the Carnivores tend to scare guests if they're close enough to the fence? Even if its a concret wall they still get scared and run.

I second this. What I would like to see is a special path, maybe a slightly elevated path for electric tour vehicles like the Explorers in JP because sometimes the viewing galleries take up too much space and can sometimes create odd paths. Maybe even be able to have special gates for them so they can go into enclosures as well

I noticed some things from the Concrete Walls.

First, is that the Concrete Walls don't block the Ranger Camera view so you could take a picture of a blank wall and there's a chance you'll get rewards for it if there's a dino on the other side.

Second, is that it doesn't block the A.I.'s view. What I mean is, you know how the Carnivores tend to scare guests if they're close enough to the fence? Even if its a concret wall they still get scared and run.
Concrete walls do block the view for the jeep in my game. Taking photos of the wall with dinosaurs behind won't detect the dinosaurs in my parks.

Top Bottom