PC - Left panel freezes

Has anyone else had the constant problem where the left panel freezes, and you cannot access anything (navigation, transactions, contacts) in it, to include the inability to dock? This happens at least every 30 minutes, sometimes more, and requires a complete restart of the client. I've searched across everything I can think of, but to no avail. Any suggestions (aside from kill the computer, bang head against wall, call my senator, etc) would be appreciated. Cheers!

Has anyone else had the constant problem where the left panel freezes, and you cannot access anything (navigation, transactions, contacts) in it, to include the inability to dock? This happens at least every 30 minutes, sometimes more, and requires a complete restart of the client. I've searched across everything I can think of, but to no avail. Any suggestions (aside from kill the computer, bang head against wall, call my senator, etc) would be appreciated. Cheers!
It happens to me, but it's a softlock issue caused by going from the contents of a message to the nav/ transactions/contacts panel.

Only resolution for me is to task- kill and reenter the game.

Yes this happens to me as well. It used to happen worse after the September update. It would happen everywhere, especially bad on stations because if it happened to the starport UI, there was no way to clear the soft lock without exiting the game. Some time after that they fixed that entirely.

Now though it still happens when using the navigation menu. I can always clear it by pressing the Esc key, and I hear the sound effect of a menu being closed but I can't find what menu has actually been opened.

Top Bottom