[LFG] [PC] Support player looking to be recruited for a squadron.

Greetings CMDR & I wishes you all a great start of the week-end.

As the title says, I am a support type player looking for peoples to play with/or learn how to be more efficient into my role.
I am currently sitting at 300 hours (I know its not a lot) which kind of makes me still a new player but I've managed to get a hold of everything by my own overtime.

Pc Player, NA Region
31 years old, Speak French & English, Mannered & Respectful person, Returned player since Odyssey announcement.

My main activities are : PvE, Exploration, Search & Rescue, Community Goal, etc

I haven't "fully pledge" myself to anyone yet.

I am not looking to become a number into another "squadron".
I seek to gain knowledge & become a better pilot myself and if my goals cannot be achieved I am not afraid to return to my solitude.

Thanks you very for reading me
Blessings and safe travels upon your journey a head.

07 CMDR.
FEEL free to take at a look at the After Earth Stellar Alliance player faction and squadron.

Details at our website here:

We are a small group of super friendly CMDRs which is just how we like it. Because of this everyone quickly gets to know each other. We have players of all levels. And Everyone likes to help out when we can.

Because we are an in game faction our activities are varied and sometimes tactical. We wing up and do conflict zones together when we are at war to take control of stations (a lot of fun!). We do missions to help the influence of our faction and manipulate the bgs (background simulation). But if you are just wanting company we do other non bgs stuff as well. There's no pressure.

We have several fleet carriers. Mine tends to be for expeditions and search / rescue but also for repair and rearm when we are in a conflict.

We have a no pressure policy. But the more you put in, the more likely you will be promoted. Basically if you want to have more of an input into how we operate or want to put forward your ideas, we are very open to that.

Pop into our Discord snd say hi. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

07 UberMeg

You have certainly come to the right place CMDR EthTheSpurned! I would like to direct you to the squadron I am a member of. Angels of Death are a chill group of about 120 pilots from all across the globe, the majority are NA based so will be plenty of fellow pilots to fly with. You will find our recruitment thread here; https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...n-game-faction-pvp-no-murder-griefing.507112/ I suggest scrolling through the comments to see pictures and videos of some of the shenanigans we get up to.
We pride ourselves on being a helpful group with the majority of pilots willing to drop what they are doing in-game to assist another squadron member that asks for help. We have CMDR's with a vast wealth of knowledge that they are willing to share, all you need do is ask. Aside from that we are a part of a much larger community, our Elite Dangerous Division is just one of 16 in our clan, each supporting different games, so if your taking a break from Elite to play WoWs or Warthunder, or want someone to squad up with in R6 Siege, The Division 2, Squad, Valorant or Tarkov, to name just a few, we are the place for you. Your welcome to join any other Division part-time to play with their members. The choices are diverse and vast!!

Hope you find a welcoming home! Good luck CMDR! o7

Greetings! The Wrecking Crew is looking for a few great Commanders to join our Independent Cooperative, PvE player group focused mainly on combat and missions. We are looking for very active players, who love to have fun, don't take themselves too seriously, and who would love the support of a wing through their travels! Drop us a line on Discord to see what we are all about! Noob or seasoned, WE WANT YOU! o7

1615110740374.png
1615110985252.jpeg

Greetings, EthTheSpurned
Allow me to introduce you to Nova Imperium's naval arm: The Nova Navy

The Nova Navy is, as said, the naval arm of the official lore faction: Nova Imperium. We are a player squadron that support the Imperator in his quest to bring back glory to the Empire, and to restore its old values. If you are interested and wish to read more about us, I would like to redirect you to our official recruitment thread.

Naturally, you can react to this message as well or send me a private message.

Yours sincerely,

Hello CMDR. We are multi time zone but more UK than NA. We do have a Canadian member albeit on PS4 and he works professionally, so is not always available. We're multi platform and would welcome a support player rather than a player looking specifically for a big group. Given that we work with multiple groups for different disciplines, we're in a position to show you a lot of the game. Recently for example, we had a player who liked to mine but also Pirate. He interdicted a miner in an uninhabited region of space three times, only to find the miner didn't know how to deep core mine. So he stayed around and taught him how to mine, then robbed him of 5t of Painite. Now that intrepid Commander has formed his own player group drawn from the ranks of his old game buddies from another game and allied his player group to ours, having learned from us over a period of a few months how to be extremely influential in the game. If you are unaware just how far reaching we can be, we are a by-word for the BGS.

Top Bottom