Ships Personal Carriers

I have some questions about the carriers. These questions may be premature but your thoughts or any input you may have is appreciated.

1. Will carriers be able to make multiple jumps in quick succession. For example, with enough resources, can I make 42 jumps out to Colonia and get there in an hours time or less?
2. Will carriers need fuel and fuel scoops in addition to what ever resources are needed?
3. How many fleets can a fleet carrier carry if a fleet carrier can carry fleets? (fun little tongue twister for you?) I have four accounts. I'd like to be able to transport about 20 ships from four different accounts to Colonia.
4. How many ships from each account can be stored on a carrier?
5. Lastly, how much will they cost!? FDev..Please give us a range. IE...1-3 Billion, 5-7 billion?

1. While I am sure a carrier can do multiple jumps in succession it mostly dependes on how much fuel a carrier can hold. And that is unknown, my guess is enough for something between 2000 ly and 5000 ly. So you will have to refuel along the way.
2. My guess is that they only need their special jump fuel. And getting that fuel has to be done by the player.
3+4. I see two possibilities. Either they can hold all your ships (like the stations) or you get one ship per pad (4 small, 4 medium and 8 large).
5. Your guess is as good as mine, I think between 2 and 10 GCr.

I have some questions about the carriers. These questions may be premature but your thoughts or any input you may have is appreciated.

1. Will carriers be able to make multiple jumps in quick succession. For example, with enough resources, can I make 42 jumps out to Colonia and get there in an hours time or less?
2. Will carriers need fuel and fuel scoops in addition to what ever resources are needed?
3. How many fleets can a fleet carrier carry if a fleet carrier can carry fleets? (fun little tongue twister for you?) I have four accounts. I'd like to be able to transport about 20 ships from four different accounts to Colonia.
4. How many ships from each account can be stored on a carrier?
5. Lastly, how much will they cost!? FDev..Please give us a range. IE...1-3 Billion, 5-7 billion?

1. Yes, they can even jump cross platfrom to xbox and ps4 and Super Nintendo Entainment System.
2. They run on burning imperial slaves.
3. You can dock a fleet carrier on another fleet carrier and potentially divide by zero.
4. Any ship from any account can dock on anyones fleet carrier even if they dont want you to. Fleet carrier theft is an intended gameplay mechanic.
5. They'll be free. But you have to travel to a particular place to get one. Like that Anaconda.

For the love of Jameson don't take this seriously.

Top Bottom