Philosophy that you live by in space. Share yours!

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date
“If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.”
― Mario Andretti

"All about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.”
― Ricky Bobby

Oh man, that really made me laugh, mite have to dig out talladega nights next time i have a spare couple of hours and am annoyed with elite temporarily!

Shake and Bake!

You're not playing Destiny anymore. You're on Elite, ladies and gentlemen.

Respect that fact every second of every day.

If there is a Hell, you might want to go there for some R & R, after a tour on the Hutton Orbital run.

Out there beyond that starter system, every living thing that crawls, flies, or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your ships explody bits for lol lolbies.

We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the griefers. They're fond of engineered weapons dipped in an RNG luck spin that will stomp your shields in one second. And they have hulls reinforced with unnaturally occurring military composites.

They are very hard to kill.

As as Fuel Rat, it is my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. Not with all of you.

If you wish to survive, you need to cultivate a strong, "I'm somehow entitled" attitude.

You got to obey the rules: Elite rules!

Solid advice for any member of the jarhead clan.

Last edited:
Mine:

There is always a silver lining to strife, tragedy, famine, and war. And by silver lining, I mean lining my pockets with money.

I would say "Never start a fight, but always finish it", but I think that one might be taken ;)

I'll therefore stick with the 'There's no I in Fail'

While giving advice to a newcomer I found my philosophy (or at least one of them).

Take your time and savour everything you do ... to do anything else would be like skipping to the end of a good book.
Oh, and follow all the footnotes, they may lead to great things!

Great thread...

"Space is a big, dark and dangerous place, so if I ought to live there, I rather do it with style...".

Last edited:
Top Bottom