Pimax + Horizon + VR + REshade? How ?

Hey

Recently got Pimax and 3090 and WOAAA THE GAME :D

Yea, how can I run reshade/etc with it? I enabled it in game, but it has no effect on VR :- (((

Can any1 help? I need RESHADEEE :D

TIA Xxx

Yes, you can ReShade VR - I have been using fholger's fork of reshade successfully for a while now. Negligible performance impact, improved visuals.
Official Reshade says they're working on it for the next release (a fair degree of work), but that's been in the pipeline for a while.

That's amazing news.

I thought no reshade was one of thd things you cannot do in VR. Like SLI (not that I would ever SLI again).

How come there isn't more noise about it?? I thought this would be massive, with YTs like OA who show off their reshades, bigging it up?

@Dariusz1989 and @VR forsythem1972
I think you should reach out to him with the news. It's certainly a bit of interesting news for him to share. ;)

I'm also surprised there wasn't more news. I stumbled across this in Reddit posts for HP Reverb and Windows Mixed Reality, where it seemed to find nought but positive feedback. fholger also implemented a flavour of AMD's FSR for D3D11 SteamVR games, which also seems to have been fairly well-received by those that have tried it. I had only mixed success with that one myself, preferring the improved image quality of Reshade.

Sorry for my ignorance, but who the heck is OA....? Ah - just worked it out as I was tying it - Obsidian Ant, I presume.

I tried AMD fsr thini, had bad experience with it so far... but havent had will power to try and optimize it yet... maybe it good maybe it bad. But other effects work, my game looks great now!

Top Bottom