RCT 3 PC Place prebuilt rides underground

Hi... I made a rollercoaster in a certain park that I want in another park, so I saved the design. Only thing is, the original design had important tunnels (it was built on all flat land, so there's no fancy terrain stuff, just a couple places where it needs to go underground so that the station is at ground level). However, in my new park I it won't let me place the design underground... it raises everything up so the whole coaster is above ground (station is now floating on supports) and if I try and lower it it says 'current position intersects with ground'. Is there any way to get this underground other than building it above ground and raising up the land around it (this doesn't even create tunnels, more like 'canyons'). Thanks for the help

java

You could use the single tile tool for lowering the areas that need to go underground. Place the ride. Then go into the construction icon of the ride and delete the parts of the track that are now below ground level and maybe a few more pieces that lead up to the area. Raise the land where the tunnels would enter. And either manually reconnect the track or use auto connect. Or just leave the track down in the tunneled out areas from using the land tool. And use the snap edges tool to make it look smooth. Hope this helps with your problem. :)

You could use the single tile tool for lowering the areas that need to go underground. Place the ride. Then go into the construction icon of the ride and delete the parts of the track that are now below ground level and maybe a few more pieces that lead up to the area. Raise the land where the tunnels would enter. And either manually reconnect the track or use auto connect. Or just leave the track down in the tunneled out areas from using the land tool. And use the snap edges tool to make it look smooth. Hope this helps with your problem. :)

dont listen to that junk just hold down shift and move your mouse down until it is as low as you want it, when it is where you want it just ckick

Top Bottom