Placeable san diego amphitheater

Time to make another request that may just go straight into the aether. Having props like the Amphitheater placeable in sandbox maps would be a nice addition. And some extra flavor could be changing the mineral rock that is used on the outside of it. I feel it kinda falls flat since a lot of people are choosing the bigger maps now and can't use a good prop like that. Another potential good prop is having the indominus enclosure from jw1. Off topic but a revamp to the nublar 2015 map where there is a built in lagoon like malta. That would be cool. But again off topic, please Jurassic world evolution 2 development team. I beg thee.

My #1 wish by a long shot.

Is there a place where you can order and deliver donuts in the UK? Because I would order the whole JWE team donuts if they did this.

(at the very least send Jens a gift card for them lol)

^ you have this in writing Frontier. This is my offer. Go go go.

The Jurassic Park Amphitheater without the addition "San Diego" is optional, would be cool too, then you could use it on maps other than just the San Diego map without it looking weird because it says Jurassic Park San Diego, although it is e.g. in the Biosyn Valley or on Malta.

Time to make another request that may just go straight into the aether. Having props like the Amphitheater placeable in sandbox maps would be a nice addition. And some extra flavor could be changing the mineral rock that is used on the outside of it. I feel it kinda falls flat since a lot of people are choosing the bigger maps now and can't use a good prop like that. Another potential good prop is having the indominus enclosure from jw1. Off topic but a revamp to the nublar 2015 map where there is a built in lagoon like malta. That would be cool. But again off topic, please Jurassic world evolution 2 development team. I beg thee.
I wholeheartedly agree. Although I'd also suggest (for the placeable version) removing the "San Diego" text from the Amphitheater sign.

I wholeheartedly agree. Although I'd also suggest (for the placeable version) removing the "San Diego" text from the Amphitheater sign.

I'd really hope that if they added it, that's something they would do as part of QA.

I'm dreaming of the day I can put the Amphitheatre on a square map with all that space to build around it - without the confines of the standard San Diego map where you have to build in a compressed fashion. Dreams.

What is an amphitheatre?
hjDbrU2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom