Placing paths and staff ai have been broken since launch

Staff ai has barely improved since launch, staff often refuse to do their jobs, many times I've had zoos fail early on because my mechanics won't fix anything leading to power going out in the staff room and all my staff being unable to work. Also placing paths is still a nightmare and really needs improvement, both these things have been a mess since launch and could probably do with a redesign.

I'm sorry if comes of as toxic, but I'm quite disappointed that this community doesn't seem to put much pressure on frontier to fix their game, I've seen devs get torn apart for making games way less buggy than this.

Paths are tricky to get the hang of and can be fiddly. That's true. I've never had any issues with the staff AI though (there used to be an issue with feeding animals but it was fixed), as long as you set maintenance times to shorter than the default, have staff rooms nearby and appropriately zone staff. Cash generally isn't a problem after the very early game so you can always hire more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom