Placing paths causes crash

hey all!

since yesterday i got this weird thing going on...

whenever i try to put down a path my game crashes...
i was wondering if any of you guys have the same issue

I don't have the Problem but I would like to know if you always try to place the Path at the same Place or if you also tried to place a Path in another Area and maybe a different Path. A Solution could be to let Steam scan the Files of the Game. I had a Bug some time ago where all my Fences where Purple/Grey and after letting Steam scan for bugged Files, the Fences where normal again

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I played sandbox mode for an hour and added several things plus a timber wolf habitat and had zero crashes with paths or anything else for that matter.

already tried to place paths in a different area, still the same issue...
let me try to check the files on steam... post and update as soon as ready :p

I haven't reported it on the issue tracker but I have put all the information in on the crash reporter as I assume that would supply more specific data to them via their reporting software.

It's intermittent and for me only on scenarios. But every time I have crashed, it has been due to a path related change .. editing the path, placing and removing buildings or gates etc.

I haven't had an actual crash from this, but sometimes when I'm doing a large amount of path-related work the game does get unbearably slow.

Also, I know this isn't quite related to the thread, but I have a question for the community at large.

For my next exhibit complex I want to do a large viewing area under a glass dome, completely surrounded by habitat and connected to the rest of the zoo via underground tunnel. In order to make the dome round, the pathing underlying the floor has to be round as well (or as close as possible). Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas on how to achieve this? I'm a fairly competent and experienced player, so I have the patience to put in the time to make it look decent if I can get the round pathing figured out. Thanks!

Top Bottom