IMPORTANT: Planet Coaster Launch Stream - TUNE IN AT 7PM TOMORROW!

I was lucky enough to be at the launch party and I was stunned at how gracious and genuine the Frontier team are. Got a chance to speak quickly to Zac, Ed and Bo and even after a solid 4 hour livestream they were enthusiastic and generous despite being bombarded with questions, comments, photo requests and biscuits being thrown about the place haha.

But again, thank you to the entire Frontier team for an outstanding event. The Creators who sat and streamed, the Community team who hosted, the devs who were mingling with the crowds, the IT guys who set all those computers and monitors up (as an IT Support guy I know how daunting that can be!), the ladies who were hosting at the door and of course..... Gulpee and Chief Beef!! [big grin]

I would like to second this! What a great event it was! I'm just waiting for the photos to be posted online [where is it]

Its was such an honor to be there, the long travel was well worth it! Frontier know how to launch a game and the fact they are still going to support the game after launch with live streams and updates shows how committed they are to the game and their community

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Its was such an honor to be there, the long travel was well worth it! Frontier know how to launch a game and the fact they are still going to support the game after launch with live streams and updates shows how committed they are to the game and their community

It was a nice night, enjoyed chatting to people and had a chat with David who like all the other Frontier staff just said "where are the kids?" as soon as they saw me..... humph... :D

I was on the phone with my daughter who was watching the stream (She has a soft spot for Ed....lol she got all embarrased when he spoke to her on the phone...) and laughed at me when I briefly appeaed on the livestream.

But yeah, updates already on the way.

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/17308-Planet-Coaster-Holiday-Update?goto=newpost

Get voting if you haven't already. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom