Planet coaster Xbox version can't find saved coasters

Hi all,
I am very new to planet coaster. I have the console edition on my Xbox and have created a couple of coasters and saved the blueprints. Can I use these coasters while playing the main game or in sandbox ?? as I can't seem to find them anywhere if I start a new scenario ??
Help very much appreciated.
Thanks.

I am playing on a PC, but i guess it's more or less the same. (?)
Your Bluprint-map-BUTTON is always on the lower part of the screen when you play the game.
You have to click on your coaster-blueprint to place it in your Park.

If you do NOT have your blueprints in that map, then you must have done something wrong when blueprinting.

I don't see two of the three blueprints i created (in sandbox) to use in the Sci-Fi scenarios. The first facility shell building shows up fine, but the restaurant and second facility shell (based on that restaurant) are not available. They have the same tags/filters as the first building and I have unlocked the restaurant. I double checked the filters and browser location but don't see a valid reason for the latter two to not be available.
Tried saving again, overwriting, no tags. But no luck.
Can it be that the building got corrupted during creation due to un-/redo actions that change the type? (building/facility/shop/scenery)

Top Bottom